Is there a way or a different internet browser that permits you to change the scrolling hotkey on the keyboard not to jump to the next screen completely?

Like scroll one line at a time?

Yes yes, everyone always asks why I don't just use the touch feature. Because I would have just purchased the touch screen phone alternative then.

Anyone have any solutions for this?

Posted via CB10
    01-26-15 03:49 PM
    Space bar?
    01-26-15 03:57 PM
    I'm trying to say that spacebar scrolls an entire page down. I need something that scrolls one line at a time instead. If there is a banner at the bottom, or the letters are partially cut off, you'll see the bottom half of the letters if you scroll down as opposed to the entire word.

Posted via CB10
    01-26-15 04:04 PM
    For example... when using CB, one can press N to scroll one line at a time and press P to scroll back up.

How has this not been implemented in the native Browser???

Is there an alternative browser that can accomplish this? I don't care about the cost because I would much rather have that functionality

Posted via CB10
    01-26-15 10:52 PM
    I am of the same opinion... I hate scrolling with the space bar because most of the times it cuts a bit of text, forcing me to scroll back up a little by touching the screen.

Posted via CB10
    01-26-15 11:06 PM
    As far as I can find, the ONLY solution to this is to wait for the classic to drop in price.

A ridiculous investment that can be easily remedied by simple coding. Ugh. UI can be so not friendly sometimes.

Posted via CB10
    01-27-15 05:42 AM