Hi Guys
    On my Q10,I have 4 categories of contacts ,namely- All,Favourites,XXXX ( my Work email add using outlook) and Sim
    I will be changing jobs shortly and my work outlook add will be cancelled - will this mean that al of my outlook contacts will also be deleted or will they remain in the "All "category - if its likely that they would be deleted,is there a way to copy them to the "All" category before my email account becomes invalid
    Hope my question is clear
    Thanks
    06-16-13 06:32 AM
    Better safe than sorry.

Here is a suggestion - Open up your Outlook contacts and EXPORT them to a VCF file (just in case).
    Now you will always have a copy of those contacts.

If they do disappear from your phone - you can simply import the VCF to your personal email ID and then have the same synced to your device.
    Alternatively, you could import the VCF into the OUTLOOK on your personal PC / Laptop / Macbook (addressbook) and have it synced to your device.

Just a suggestion.
    06-16-13 06:38 AM
    Thanks Raj - but how do I Export them to a VCF file ? - no idea what this means,Thanks
    06-16-13 06:46 AM
    Thanks Raj - but how do I Export them to a VCF file ? - no idea what this means,Thanks
    Now.. are we talking about OUTLOOK.com or OUTLOOK express or Microsoft OUTLOOK?

If I am not mistaken they ALL should have an option (somewhere in the menus) to export to vcf. Might be located in different areas/sub menus (depending on the platform / application) but it would be there.
    06-16-13 06:53 AM