08-28-13 09:32 PM
    The truth hurts. Looking forward to the next earnings report September 27th.
    08-28-13 10:06 PM
    Q10 ad

Sales of BlackBerry's Q10 Keyboard Phone Fall Flat-1176252_651709368173101_484424939_n.jpg
    08-28-13 10:12 PM
    Q10 ad

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1176252_651709368173101_484424939_n.jpg 
Views:	2700 
Size:	61.9 KB 
ID:	196742
    Oh dear. They spelt "voracious" wrong. Veracious has a very different meaning.
    08-28-13 10:15 PM
    If only Blackberry had actually paid attention to BOTH the market AND the attributes their users like and released a portrait or landscape slider with a 4" screen. They might have had a device that generated consumer interest...
    08-28-13 10:19 PM
    Who wrote this crap!!?? ...... BlackBerry has said that 60% of Fortune 500 companies are testing its new phones, maybe they should get their facts straight.
    08-28-13 10:20 PM
    Who wrote this crap!!?? ...... BlackBerry has said that 60% of Fortune 500 companies are testing its new phones, maybe they should get their facts straight.
    They also said the Z10 was selling extremely well and we all saw the earnings report as well as the recent company news. mmmm who is talking crap? We will see at the next earnings report.
    08-28-13 10:25 PM
    Considering a couple of years ago they would have had nearly 100% of Fortune 500 companies, you think that's progress?
    tsquare likes this.
    08-28-13 10:29 PM
    Considering a couple of years ago they would have had nearly 100% of Fortune 500 companies, you think that's progress?
    The writers got their facts wrong, these Fortune 500 companies are testing BES10 not the bloody phones, if you're gonna write an article and slam someone get the facts right......
    08-28-13 10:42 PM
    Sales of BlackBerry's Q10 Keyboard Phone Fall Flat-img_00000791.png

Lmao this is what my phone showed going to this site, may not be trustworthy!

Can't be more true, another American news report about blackberry going down! Surprise surprise!

Posted via CB10
    08-28-13 10:58 PM
    A quote from the article; "the handful that sold were returned." I call B.S. If you read the reviews from Verizon, AT&T, and T mobile, you'll see most people are happy with the Q10, only a few returned them. Just more BlackBerry hate.
    08-29-13 03:24 AM
    A quote from the article; "the handful that sold were returned." I call B.S. If you read the reviews from Verizon, AT&T, and T mobile, you'll see most people are happy with the Q10, only a few returned them. Just more BlackBerry hate.
    ^ +1
    Usually the people who hate on blackberry never really tried it. I've had the Iphone 5 then the s3 (before the s4 came out) and I'm on my Q10 now. I'm insanely in love with it. I will admit though I wish there were a bit more accessories for the Q10, I was at an Asian night market and there were no Q10 cases for sale.....
    Archieray Escueta likes this.
    08-29-13 06:36 AM
    Thats right, its BES 10 adoption that is truly lagging or being delayed. Once consumers see more Q10/Z10 being used by corporate users in public then they will truly understand BB10 platform and the adoption pick-up. Example: My neighbor said why buy a Z10 !! BlackBerry is going under !!
    08-29-13 06:48 AM
    Listen, mark my word, when Sept. 10th comes along and Apple releases their new iPhone, you'll see a bunch of people older than 23 switch to the BB. It's the god damn fault of these ******* carriers.

I went into Verizon just to play around and act dumb. They took the damn Q out of my hand. Showed me a Droid. Even the salesman had a Q!!! Little did he know, I already had a Q in my pocket as well. The carrier's don't push the Q, they don't speak with sense as we do here, and they for damn sure don't feel like being the outsider by saying "the BLACKBERRY is a great phone--you'll get used to the OS just like you did your iPhone one day"

BlackBerry should suit the carriers. I bet I'm not the only one with a story like this. I'd bet a lot more than my phone cost. The PEOPLE selling the phones are embarrassed to speak of such an "ancient" device and it's absurd.

You'll see, people will smarten up, the consumers, when that new iPhone drops. Just wait.
    08-29-13 09:12 AM
    Another article today on the Q10 from cnet, calling "Blackberry Q10 Sales Abysmal."

BlackBerry Q10 sales abysmal, says report | Mobile - CNET News
    08-29-13 09:12 AM
    Love my Q10.
    08-29-13 09:21 AM
    Love my q10 also but it could have been much better.

Wireless charging
    Usb port on the bottom for better docking position.
    More options for customizing
    Better dial pad

Solid phone but I feel it missed a lot of opportunities

Posted via CB10
    08-29-13 09:30 AM
    Another article today on the Q10 from cnet, calling "Blackberry Q10 Sales Abysmal."

BlackBerry Q10 sales abysmal, says report | Mobile - CNET News

The CNET hate for BlackBerry is well known.

Actually, the CNET hate for anything other than Apple is well known.

They're just fishing for bad news on BlackBerry. I wouldn't worry about it.
    08-29-13 09:44 AM
    1 - Marketing is pretty much non existent on Z10 and Q10 (major FAILURE)

2 - When people who are interested (but not sure) go into retail stores, they are swayed to a different device like S4 or Apple. Better marketing would also help with that as the indecisive ones would stand firm in what they want.
    08-29-13 09:51 AM
    Undoubtedly they are testing them to approve for BYOD.

That said BB sales support at the store level is bad, bordering on horrendous.In every store I've been in you have to seek out the BB while the iPhone and Droid are front and center.
    08-29-13 09:55 AM
    We will know for sure in late September. Hopefully BlackBerry management will release sales (not shipments) by model this time. They already said that they wouldn't be releasing subscriber totals and are expecting a loss.
    08-29-13 11:25 AM
    If I was getting a phone in March, it would have been something else most likely. By the time that my contract was up end of June, the Z10 was being offered on a attractive enough contract. The Q10 came out here on a higher contract price than the Samsung Galaxy S4 or HTC One. Now it has dropped down to a lower price point as well.

The price of the BlackBerry 10 devices is just a bit too high I think.

Posted from my Zed 10
    08-29-13 11:53 AM
    People "in the know" are saying BlackBerry's time is thorough. My dad is a member of that business/stock/investor's demographic and in discussing my new Q10, he spoke about the time he wisely avoided buying BBRY stock because its value dropped even further since then. I can't predict what's going to happen with BBRY but in my experience the Q10 is a great device and has unlimited potential. I hope BBRY is listening to the users and massaging the OS to address the complaints of long-time users and hopefully build in more options. In my heart I feel that - given the amount of time we waited for this device, that OS should have been tested and re-tested to be mature on introduction. The user experience, however, has shown me there are still lots of areas that need work in all of the native apps except for maybe the browser. If I had to pick the largest disappointment with the Q10, that would be it...the fact that OS .2030 works like a rough beta. Still, I recognize the power behind this device - the browser works quickly and flawlessly and I think with some superficial changes the Q10 could be awesome. I wonder though, if BBRY is investing enough in analyzing the user experience and flushing out the areas where the performance is awkward or needlessly difficult.
    08-29-13 12:53 PM
    Thats right, its BES 10 adoption that is truly lagging or being delayed. Once consumers see more Q10/Z10 being used by corporate users in public then they will truly understand BB10 platform and the adoption pick-up. Example: My neighbor said why buy a Z10 !! BlackBerry is going under !!
    Once BBRY announced they were investigating "strategic alternatives" including a potential sale of the company, I am positive that a lot of the BES10 business slowed down. Why would any sane CIO decide to use a platform/ecosystem/MDM from a company that doesn't know where they will be a year from now. Not happening. We will see how badly things are going in late September, assuming the company announces sales figures by model.
    kevinnugent likes this.
    08-29-13 01:19 PM
    Once BBRY announced they were investigating "strategic alternatives" including a potential sale of the company, I am positive that a lot of the BES10 business slowed down. Why would any sane CIO decide to use a platform/ecosystem/MDM from a company that doesn't know where they will be a year from now. Not happening. We will see how badly things are going in late September, assuming the company announces sales figures by model.
    I would think BlackBerry had been looking at strategic alternatives long before the announcement, but putting up a public for sale sign is seems to be confirmation that there is none.

I really cannot imagine why a company would do that. Maybe to assure stockholders that the company was looking for a way to get them a return on their investment.

Still, it sounds like the platform is burning letter.

Posted from my Zed 10
    08-29-13 01:27 PM
78 123 ...