dunno whats happening sachesi keeps searching for usb i deleted it reinstalled it , ran it as admin ,put the q 10 in development mode , tried everything i could think of still no help

please help!
    12-16-13 06:39 AM
    I've only had one instance where Sachesi didn't detect my device -- and I use Sachesi for all my backup/restore and side-loading. I re-downloaded Sachesi, rebooted ny PC, then my device. Connected my device to the PC, waited until it was detected, then started Sachesi. That was all it took.

If you still can't connect, I'd suggest posting your issue in the Sachesi thread. (http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...taller-825409/) The developer usually responds fairly quickly.

Another member, Ralfyguy, suggested in that thread as solution to the same issue: "Open Link with the device connected, let link connect. Close link and open Sachesi." It seemed to work for at least one other member. You could give that a try as well.
    Last edited by Elessar.cm; 12-17-13 at 11:28 AM.
    12-16-13 08:17 AM
    Yeah, dude. Try opening BlackBerry link first.. close it.. then try connect the usb. Should work that way.

Sometimes I delete the services on task manager.. the BlackBerry link uses a lot of resources..

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Q10.
    12-16-13 09:18 AM
    ye sdone thank you , but still cannot use backup option keeps saying loading backup options and stops , also is there anyway i can export my contacts to excel and the reimport them like BBDS7.1
    12-17-13 03:51 AM
    Do you have legacy backup stored in Documents?

You can select in backup option to restore from legacy device.

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Q10.
    12-17-13 06:18 AM
    ye sdone thank you , but still cannot use backup option keeps saying loading backup options and stops , also is there anyway i can export my contacts to excel and the reimport them like BBDS7.1
    ContactX (Contact X - BlackBerry World) apparently allows you to export contacts from your BB10 device in either .csv or vCard3.0 format. You could import them back, if required. Or, you might consider importing those contacts into your email account, then sync that with your device. That's what many (if not most) of us do. I have contacts syncing from 3 email accounts on my Z10.

As for Sachesi not getting to the backup screen... I'm not sure what else to suggest other than posting the issue in the Sachesi thread: http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...taller-825409/. Xsasha is usually very responsive.
    12-17-13 11:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD