I'm a tech junkie. I love switching phones and buying the newest device. I went from the Bold to the Iphone 5 to the Galaxy s4 and now to the q10. Despite loving all the latest devices, my switch really came down to a simple decision. What do I really use my phone for. And that answer was Messaging. All the other phones had great apps but after downloading them I basically never used them again. I'm loving the Q10 which I upgraded to 10.2 on Sachies. 10.2 has some great features which were missing from 10.1. I love the ability to reply to a message and see a message at the top bar.

Pros:
    - the OS is so smooth. It transitions beautifully and very quickly. Because it's all integrated it moves from app to app very smoothly. Honostly this was the aspect of the os that shocked me the most. Just how smooth BB10 really is.
    - the keyboard....i don't need to say anything here
    - 10.2 Android apps. I've been using Pandora and Waze flawlessly.
    - The hub. It's a great addition to the os and is super easy to use
    - battery. The battery on the s4 was great but so is the q10.

Cons -
    - the screens a little dim. Not as sharp as the s4 but that's been talked about over and over again.
    - screen size. Going from the s4 to the q10 took some adjustment but I'm used to it by now.

Overall I'm super happy with my choice to move back to blackberry and give the q10 a chance. Again If you mainly use your device for communication I can't see a device better than the q10.

Just my 0.02
    Kenny

Posted via CB10
    03-04-14 10:23 AM
    Nice little write up there, welcome back to the world of BlackBerry.
    03-04-14 10:30 AM
    Are we talking 10.2.1? Check that out if not pretty easy to find on the forums along with instructions and plenty of us willing to help too, glad to hear you like your Q!

Crushed on my Q5 or flicked on my Z30!
    03-04-14 11:30 AM
    I went from Note2 to Q10. I did go back and forth a few times to adjust. I just kept missing the keyboard and swipe up to unlock phone etc. I am now fully with Q10, love the 10.2 update too!!

Q10, running 10.2.1.2141
    03-04-14 05:10 PM
    Glad to hear it!

Posted via CB10 for BlackBerry Q10
    03-04-14 05:15 PM
    Between ios and android devices, I kind of enjoyed the S3 I had for a short time. It was a pretty smooth experience.

Q10 is better for me though.

Posted via CB10
    03-04-14 05:21 PM
    I am coming from an S3. I have had a blackberry since they were two way paging devices. Then the old 'blueberry' phone, with the black and white screen. Took a detour a few years ago and jumped on the Android bandwagon with an HTC Evo, then a Samsung Epic, then the S3. Only reason I left is the rumor back then was that Sprint was getting out of the BB game. They had no new offerings from my last phone, which was a Bold. So I tried something else.

I'm back with a Q10 and can't say enough. Feels like I took a vacation that was fairly exciting at first, then became something I couldn't wait to leave. I was really surprised how much I missed the Blackberry. Feels natural and right. I'll never stray again.
    03-04-14 06:29 PM
    Welcome.... I came from a HTC DNA... I love this phone and the battery is amazing... love 10.2.1

Posted via CB10
    03-04-14 06:34 PM
    I couldn't agree with y'all more. I went from the old curve, which I loved, to the iPhone, to the Samsung Galaxy S Captivate, to the Note 1, and now to my q10 because I missed the physical keyboard and attributes of my original curve. I was hesitant at first because I am an avid android lover who liked to root them and constantly tweak them. I love android. But after switching to the Q10, I couldn't go back to any other OS. The bb10 was a massive upgrade for blackberry and I love everything about it. For working full time and going to school full time, this phone is a workhorse. I try to recommend it to everyone, and even when I get the comment "that is old school, blackberry is so out dated", I defend blackberry and show people what they picture for blackberry and what it is now. Usually people are shocked and like the features of bb10. All I can say is once you go blackberry, you don't go back. Haha.

Posted via CB10
    03-04-14 07:45 PM
    Btw, 10.2.1 is a must.

Posted via CB10
    03-04-14 07:50 PM
    ...the OS is so smooth. It transitions beautifully and very quickly. Because it's all integrated it moves from app to app very smoothly. Honostly this was the aspect of the os that shocked me the most. Just how smooth BB10 really is.
    This right here surprises everyone.

The other day during lunch at work:

Coworker: "nice phone. What is that? An HTC? LG?...wait... a BlackBerry? What? But...but it's so smooth."

People are genuinely surprised by the fluidity of this OS. They just can't believe it's a BlackBerry. Lol.

Welcome back OP. I also love the Q10 but I'm currently diddling with a Z. Lol.
    03-04-14 08:05 PM
    I can relate 100%!

I have had just about every high end phone out there and am back to Q10. I had a Q10 before but jumped ship because side loading apps was a mess.

Now with 10.2 and snap are out, it's my favorite phone! The gold iphone 5s is back in the drawer with all the cases lol!

Posted via CB10
    03-04-14 08:38 PM
    I too love to switch phones and try out different technologies. I went from a Bold 9930 to Galaxy Nexus to RAZR Maxx to a Q10 then tried out an iphone 5 and now I am back clicking on Q.

I love this phone. There is just something about the keyboard and the flowing action of the OS that keeps bringing me back.

Posted via CB10
    03-04-14 09:00 PM
    Thanks for all the welcomes guys! Ya my buddy the other day said "wait your back to blackberry....i bet you just invested in BitCoin today too"....lol....needless to say I don't need friends approvals for my phones. Just glad to be back.

Posted via CB10
    03-04-14 09:41 PM