- 12-16-2012, 07:38 PM #26
Who knows it could be true. The N series would be marketed to hard core BlackBerry users along with Enterprise so having a battery that last forever would be a great selling point for N series. It does sound a bit unbelievable but then again RIM has their backs to the wall and really need to show and prove with BlackBerry10. A battery that last two days with continuous use would be a great start.I waited...It launched...Im still waiting...
- 12-17-2012, 04:27 AM #28
The reason why they might have a slight increase over the 1800mah in the l-series is that it could be accommodated without a great increase in thickness and if it was needed for a heavy user to readily last a full day, the keyboard is obviously there for people that need to enter more data and while that data is being entered the screen is obviously on all the time so the usage patterns of an n-series user might easily result in higher battery drain even with the smaller screen.
- 12-17-2012, 07:06 PM #29
I say no. Both L and N series, for good or bad, must have the same battery life. If the N-series ships with a 2450mAh battery it will surely have better battery life than the L-series, and will hurt its [L-series] reviews and perception. RIM wouldn't want to cannibalize the sales of one of their products.I rock a BlackBerry Z10
- 12-18-2012, 03:49 AM #32
- CrackBerry User
12-31-2012, 06:25 PM #35
- 72 Posts
Sigh, the TK Justice with a 2500 mAh battery? SIGN ME UP NOW! Heck, if the N-Series phone ends up looking like the initial device we saw in the promo pictures way back last year, I'd even take IT, if it meant having a 2450 mAh. Battery life is a huge factor for me, along with call quality and OS smoothness.
- By plkcable in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 1Last Post: 05-28-2010, 10:17 AM
- By FrenchCrackberry in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 9Last Post: 05-12-2010, 01:31 PM
- By mrhiker101 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 10-15-2008, 08:07 PM
- By drfut21311 in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 05-22-2008, 10:19 AM
- By drfut21311 in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 1Last Post: 05-22-2008, 10:19 AM