Whoops - didn't notice that other people had already mentioned this in the other post. Please disregard!
    Call me obsessed, but the past few days I've been actively checking my device reservation status on Rogers My Account and have only been met with the "Open" status.

Today, however, I noticed it's now "In Progress", which is �ber-exciting! I guess it's finally happening - the Q10 is finally en route to the consumer world!

Anyone else notice their status change?
    BergerKing likes this.
    04-28-13 07:57 PM
    Whoops - didn't notice that other people had already mentioned this in the other post. Please disregard!
    Call me obsessed, but the past few days I've been actively checking my device reservation status on Rogers My Account and have only been met with the "Open" status.

Today, however, I noticed it's now "In Progress", which is �ber-exciting! I guess it's finally happening - the Q10 is finally en route to the consumer world!

Anyone else notice their status change?
    I can understand your excitement, and hopefully you either have it, or it's on its way.
    05-03-13 11:35 PM