the only reason my Q10 gets an early retirement is that I finally gave in to the lure of a Passport. I had a few gripes about the Q10 during its 2 year stint - the on-and-off double typing issue, for instance. The biggest drawback for me, however, was its OLED screen. Yes, it looked great indoors but I found myself heading for shadows whenever I was outside on a sunny or even bright day; I simply couldn't see what was on the screen. A few weeks back my wife was stuck in a French hospital for two weeks while we were on vacation in Europe (I'm from Canada). My trusty Q10 worked overtime while I sorted out insurance issues and kept people informed. Its battery life, messaging and call capability, and rock solid reliability never let me down. I threw everything I had at it, from tethering, hot-spotting, making calls in fringe reception areas and it never faltered. I really depended on it to get some critical s**t done in a high stress situation. The last thing one needs is more smartphone induced stress while living out of a suitcase. Thank you Q10.
    06-10-15 04:10 PM
    Don't cry. You will forget about your Q in no time lol.

Posted via CB10
    06-10-15 04:41 PM
    the only reason my Q10 gets an early retirement is that I finally gave in to the lure of a Passport. I had a few gripes about the Q10 during its 2 year stint - the on-and-off double typing issue, for instance. The biggest drawback for me, however, was its OLED screen. Yes, it looked great indoors but I found myself heading for shadows whenever I was outside on a sunny or even bright day; I simply couldn't see what was on the screen. A few weeks back my wife was stuck in a French hospital for two weeks while we were on vacation in Europe (I'm from Canada). My trusty Q10 worked overtime while I sorted out insurance issues and kept people informed. Its battery life, messaging and call capability, and rock solid reliability never let me down. I threw everything I had at it, from tethering, hot-spotting, making calls in fringe reception areas and it never faltered. I really depended on it to get some critical s**t done in a high stress situation. The last thing one needs is more smartphone induced stress while living out of a suitcase. Thank you Q10.
    Hey.

Could you load the 10.3.2.2204 on your Q10 and see if that helps with the double typing as BlackBerry claims in the beta zone description of this OS?

I've never had double typing on mine, just curious.

[Hopefully NOT edited by admin to be fair lol. ] Frosty White Q10/10.3.2.2204 CB10
    06-10-15 04:42 PM
    Yep! Thats the Q10. I wont giving it up

I've got a few of them

Posted via Q10Bold
    06-10-15 04:50 PM
    Make sure... you put her on a stand on top of your fireplace.... shed a tear now and then.

lol
    06-10-15 07:37 PM
    Hey.

Could you load the 10.3.2.2204 on your Q10 and see if that helps with the double typing as BlackBerry claims in the beta zone description of this OS?

I've never had double typing on mine, just curious.

[Hopefully NOT edited by admin to be fair lol. ] Frosty White Q10/10.3.2.2204 CB10
    I loaded 10.3.2.2204, I have not noticed double typing (mainly because it's just being 2-3 hours) but there is a lag in typing and I am afraid as that's how the double typing started for me.
    06-10-15 09:55 PM
    I loaded 10.3.2.2204, I have not noticed double typing (mainly because it's just being 2-3 hours) but there is a lag in typing and I am afraid as that's how the double typing started for me.
    Have zero lag in typing for me... did you autoload or blitz upgrade...

Posted via CB10
    06-10-15 10:20 PM
    Have zero lag in typing for me... did you autoload or blitz upgrade...

Posted via CB10
    Did a blitz upgrade, I use a os x so I can't autoload.
    06-10-15 11:37 PM