I recently shifted over to Blackberry Q10 and still have issue on transferring the memo, have tried few methods restoring my old memo from 9900 but I still could not restore it. Here is the method that I have tried:
    1. Restore from blackberry protect - FAIL !
    2. Restore data from old blackberry via blackberry link - FAIL !
    3. Tried to sync memo with evernote - Partially FAIL ! ( I am not saying that this can't be done, but I have 293 memos from old blackberry, copy to evernote or sending via email means I have to do it one by one) which is indeed, time wasting

Any idea how to do this? I am running 10.2.1.2102, I have browsed around and found that everything should be in remember app, but after I restored, all I found was only my old completed task.

Thanks in advance. Cheers!
    04-05-14 10:59 PM
    Backup Memopad BlackBerry OS by BDM, Restore from file to BlackBerry 10 by BlackBerry Link

Posted via CB10
    04-05-14 11:02 PM
    Yeah it's frustrating that memos don't sync wirelessly like they did on BlackBerry 7 with BES.
    04-06-14 03:55 AM
    Is it possible for you to sync your OS7 notes with Outlook (if you have it) using Desktop Manager?

If that could be possible, you may then be able to sync them back to your new OS10.

Posted via CB10
    04-06-14 04:04 AM
    @hydrolynx... i only followed the device switch process with the help of BlackBerry link, while changing from my curve to Z 10 and got all the memos listed under the "unfiled entries" folder in the "reminder" section.... maybe yours are also getting stored in that part of your device...

Posted via CB10
    04-06-14 04:44 AM
    Yeah it's frustrating that memos don't sync wirelessly like they did on BlackBerry 7 with BES.
    Indeed, I only need to use blackberry protect to backup everything and it worked, but not now..

@hydrolynx... i only followed the device switch process with the help of BlackBerry link, while changing from my curve to Z 10 and got all the memos listed under the "unfiled entries" folder in the "reminder" section.... maybe yours are also getting stored in that part of your device...

Posted via CB10
    Tried to check there, but nothing..
    04-07-14 02:30 AM
    Is it possible for you to sync your OS7 notes with Outlook (if you have it) using Desktop Manager?

If that could be possible, you may then be able to sync them back to your new OS10.

Posted via CB10
    Let me try this method and update to all later..
    04-07-14 02:30 AM