About the only thing I don't like about the Hub is that, if I want to stop displaying answered call records or texts in the Hub, I have to delete them. I want them to show up in the Hub until they're answered, but I don't want to delete them (I want records to show up in the Call app and Text apps, but not in the Hub until I specifically remove them). Is this doable? Or is this an either/or situation? Thanks.
    Last edited by rcentros; 12-05-16 at 07:14 PM.
    12-05-16 01:36 PM
    You can leave or mark them as "not read" and then filter the hub by pinching in and out, like you would zoom in an image.
    12-05-16 09:22 PM
    Thanks for the response. I figured out a compromise (for me anyhow) -- I'll just no longer display Text and Call call info in the Hub. If I see a blinking red light and no "missed call" notification, I'll just move over the application screen and see if the Text icon is showing texts. Any way to move that icon to the main screen?

EDIT: Now I see that the lock screen would show all this, but since I use the leather flip cover I never see the lock screen (unless I click the phone off, than on, after opening the cover).
    Last edited by rcentros; 12-06-16 at 06:35 PM.
    12-06-16 06:23 PM
    I also hide the call stuff - but you can change the LED notification color to something other than red.

 Q10 SQN100-2 10.3.2.2813 / Droid Turbo 2 XT1585 6.0
    12-07-16 05:28 PM
    EDIT: Now I see that the lock screen would show all this, but since I use the leather flip cover I never see the lock screen (unless I click the phone off, than on, after opening the cover).
    I use the leather holster. I see the lock screen every time I take my Q10 out of the holster, because I use a one minute password security timeout. Every time I take the Q10 out of the holster it's locked. It sounds inconvenient, but it's really not. It's secure, and with BlackBerry's Picture Password, unlocking is a breeze. I even have lock screen notifications in use, so if I tap on a message (twice), it takes me first to the Picture Password screen and, as soon as the phone is successfully unlocked, directly to that message in the Hub.
    12-07-16 06:29 PM