New Q10. Been running an older version of Exchange for years. Outlook installed on several computers in the house using the same profile. Outlook tasks have synched perfectly w/ all legacy devices. Remember app put most tasks into an unfiled folder which showed each task once and didn't allow me to move them to any other folder. It also put all tasks into the Tasks folder where they multiply. Same task listed up to 8 times.
    If you delete even one of those the task disappears from Outlook but the remaining identical task duplicated stay in Remember.
    I've deleted them all, permanently deleted on Outlook, deleted on the 9930 just to be sure, and entered the task back as fresh. It will start replicating within an hour and overnight there will be 8 copies again.
    Renders the app useless along w/ the already known issue of flagged emails disappearing after the 30 day window.
    Will force me to exclusively use Evernote. I'll try and post this to the Blackberry site - just not sure where that is.
    06-14-13 11:54 AM
    youre lucky. my one task is showing up under UNFILED in Remember 448 times! no way im going to manually delete those. damn.
    06-14-13 12:45 PM
    this is worth than I thought.
    06-14-13 01:20 PM
    How do I mark a mail in my hub as read?
    One mail has been showing as new, I've tried ten times now to delete it but nothing will work.

Posted via CB10
    06-14-13 01:24 PM
    I had several items on unfiled entries. I assigned all of those to custom folders I created.

The one issue I am having is that the Q10 keeps insisting that there are 4 new emails in my exchange account. I have gone through all my folders, and can't find any unread emails...anyone else experiencing something similar?

Posted via CB10
    06-14-13 01:45 PM
    For the unread email notification with no unread visible - a cold restart of the phone has done it for me in the past. No guarantee.

Yes - I can add unfiled entries to new custom folders but it "should" let me file them in existing folders I would think - which it won't.
    06-14-13 02:06 PM
    I guess you are right, although, the only folders I had to begin with were Tasks, and two folders for two notebooks I have with Evernote. I usually use Evernote to organize ideas, take notes, etc. I purposely created the custom folders, and chose not to sync those with anything. I am still trying to learn how Remember works.

Posted via CB10
    06-14-13 02:11 PM
    I have exactly the same problem.

Rebooting now.

Posted via CB10
    06-14-13 02:18 PM