Until a few days ago these two applications were perfectly synchronized, if I added something in one of them( like a note or a new notebook) , a few moments later that something would have appeared in the other application . It's no longer the case, seems like they are not synchronized anymore.
    More than that, if I flag an email, I cannot find it in the unfilled entries section of Remember app.
    Anyone whith some ideas?

Posted via CB10
    12-01-13 04:00 PM
    Hmmm, sounds like something on the Remember app side, as opposed to the Evernote side. I know this sounds simple (and you've likely already tried it), but have you done a reboot and/or battery pull? Although I rarely have to ever reboot my BB10 device (especially compared to BB7), it's amazing what a reboot can fix. If that doesn't work, you might want to try deleting the Evernote account on your BB10 device, then adding it back and see if it syncs up. Just some thoughts. Good luck!
    12-01-13 08:45 PM
    Thanks for the answer, I did try the battery pull and it didn't work. I think it has something to do with the yahoo calendar wich is my default calendar.I tried by deleting my yahoo account from the phone and then putting it back but with no success.

Posted via CB10
    voltaire likes this.
    12-02-13 01:51 AM
    Just an information from evernote.... evernote no longer supports remember app... so remember or evernote app... in bb10... but not the both...
    Bad news
    12-03-13 03:21 PM
    Just an information from evernote.... evernote no longer supports remember app... so remember or evernote app... in bb10... but not the both...
    Bad news
    Funny, mine still works perfectly.

Can you point to the source?

Posted via CB10
    12-03-13 03:25 PM
    Hmmm, sounds like something on the Remember app side, as opposed to the Evernote side. I know this sounds simple (and you've likely already tried it), but have you done a reboot and/or battery pull? Although I rarely have to ever reboot my BB10 device (especially compared to BB7), it's amazing what a reboot can fix. If that doesn't work, you might want to try deleting the Evernote account on your BB10 device, then adding it back and see if it syncs up. Just some thoughts. Good luck!
    On BB10, do not pull the battery.

Hold the top button and ignore screen feedback. Hold it till the blackberry loading screen shows up.

QNX does not handle sudden power cuts well - like a PC.

Posted via CB10
    artie and dosto like this.
    12-03-13 03:27 PM
    On BB10, do not pull the battery.

Hold the top button and ignore screen feedback. Hold it till the blackberry loading screen shows up.

QNX does not handle sudden power cuts well - like a PC.

Posted via CB10
    I was not aware of this. Thanks for the info.

Posted via CB10
    diegonei likes this.
    12-04-13 12:46 AM
    I tried everything that I could think of to make those apps work together again but with no success. It was a nice feature but now as we have a standalone Evernote app it is likely that there is no further support for Remember.

Posted via CB10
    12-04-13 10:20 AM
    Evernote still working fine on my Q10 with 10.2

Posted via CB10
    12-04-13 11:23 AM
    Does Remember sync with the Calendar like Texts use to on older devices? If it does how do I work it?
    02-19-14 11:34 AM
    Most everything on the phone will sync with the Calendar via Remember...at OS 10.2 and above.

Does Remember sync with the Calendar like Texts use to on older devices? If it does how do I work it?
    02-19-14 12:14 PM
    I've had same problem also problems sending emails to Evernote

Posted via CB10
    02-19-14 12:19 PM
    Sending email to Evernote has nothing to do with Remember.
    I've had same problem also problems sending emails to Evernote

Posted via CB10
    02-19-14 12:36 PM
    WATERFRONTMGMT
    Thank you for your response, I'll have to wait for Sprint to update.

arTie's berry "Q10"
    02-19-14 12:56 PM
    No worries. Remember and the phone's calendar jump to a whole new level in 10.2
    artie likes this.
    02-19-14 12:59 PM
    No worries. Remember and the phone's calendar jump to a whole new level in 10.2
    Looking forward to it, thank you again.
    02-19-14 01:26 PM
    evernote still working fine on my q10 with 10.2

posted via cb10
    +1

q10 sqn100-2 / 10.2.1.2102
    02-19-14 02:53 PM
    Not sure if replying in this post is best or starting a new one, but I have been using Evernote with my Blackberry Q10 for a year. I was entering data from both Remember on the phone, and Evernote on my PC and they were syncing well. When I updated to OS10.2 back in March, apparently it deactivated my Evernote account, and I needed to reauthorize it. I never did because I was worried what would be lost in the process from either Evernote, or Remember, but cut and pasted very important notes so they were in both. It has been a pain, and a lot of double work, not fully trusting either. I just updated this week to most recent OS and am taking the time to make this right, but am finding that the 2 programs are still not syncing properly. I have uninstalled Evernote App, logged out of my account, rebooted the phone, and every combination I can think of. There are still different sets of folders, and even within folders, some notes are not synced. When I write a new note in one, it does not sync with the other. I am very frustrated. Anyone have the same issue and get it resolved?
    07-31-14 10:22 AM
    I had the same problem of Evernote not syncing to Remember after upgrading my BB Q10 to 10.3. When I went Settings: Accounts and then to Evernote it said that my Authentication was out of date. I updated it, and it is now syncing with Remember again.
    03-06-15 03:12 PM