I have a blackberry q10. Im doing a health check on my phone threw an mce tool box at our store. When i do the health check it says that my radio
    on my blackberry is turned off. My phone has signal, will make calls, and connect to the internet, i have also hard reset it by removing the batteri.
    I have made sure my mobile network is on but it is still saying the radio is turned off. im at a loss on how to fix this. please help.
    10-09-13 12:57 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry!

So, at the end of the day, is your phone working properly? Can you explain what this tester is, exactly?
    10-09-13 01:02 PM
    This tool is a little gadget we have in our cell phone store it transfers contacts pictures and other info to and from cell phones as well as checks for
    updates, or any problems the phone may be having.. and as for the phone it seems to be running fine but im concerned about this radio thing, As
    i have seen this come up with many other phones in our store.
    10-09-13 01:06 PM
    This tool is a little gadget we have in our cell phone store it transfers contacts pictures and other info to and from cell phones as well as checks for
    updates, or any problems the phone may be having.. and as for the phone it seems to be running fine but im concerned about this radio thing, As
    i have seen this come up with many other phones in our store.
    I wouldn't worry about it. Your gadget is more than likely out of date/isn't communicating with the BB10 device properly. As long is it's connected to the network, making calls, and has data; you're good!
    dollface likes this.
    10-09-13 01:23 PM
    Maybe it is about FM radio - in newest OS leak it is turned on.

Posted via CB10
    10-11-13 09:58 AM