Appreciate you listening. Yes the call quality hands down goes to BlackBerry lol. I've dropped more calls with iPhone. What I mean not stable is like I've never had to restart a phone so much as the Z10. It was mostly the links not working on websites and also my text messages would always freeze. Freeze as to where I couldn't see what I was typing to the person. When I try to go out of the messages and back in or even click a different person it would open back the frozen message. I've learned that resetting the hub was a better alternative. I love the bb10 features and unfortunately apple stole a lot of it on their new ios7. That's why I said may be better to stick with Apple. I will admit to with the BlackBerry I feel like I own the phone and with Apple I feel like I am still leasing. Trust me I want the BlackBerry to be everything and more. Just jot quite there yet.

Posted via CB10
    08-16-13 10:13 PM
    Wife and I switched from iPhone 4s/5 to Q10s. It was hard when we have a decent Apple ecosystem at our house but it's been the best move ever.

I do a lot of communication, social, and music streaming activities with the occasional youtube. I find myself using my device for more than I would my iPhone -- for instance, web browsing. Used to go to the laptop for that, but rarely nowadays. Messaging, regardless of the type, goes to BlackBerry hands down. Battery has been way better and we really love screenshare in bbm. I don't really game much (I did get hooked on Hill Climb Racer for a while) but I find other ways to fill my down time like perusing CrackBerry forums. I did used to watch Netflix every so often on my iPhone so I sometimes miss the screen size, but at the same time it's still great for the shorter videos like youtube. Sound is excellent. Also, the neat tricks and super helpful shortcuts are one of the reasons we love BlackBerry.

There are the occasional glitches as BlackBerry is still catching up in some areas but we've had great experiences. And 10.2 (which I'm running) brings great features like toast notifications, multiple alarms, and other stuff. You can also sideload Android apps you're missing from BlackBerry World if that's your thing.

Posted via CB10
    08-16-13 10:48 PM
27 12