Hey guys,
    I have a question. A few months ago i bought the iphone 5, but i really love the q10. Its the perfect phone for me, so im thinking about trading. Im really obsessed with instagram tho, and i saw some downloads to put instagram on the bb10. Does this work great? I dont really care about the other apps, its just the instagram thing. I hope you guys can tell me more about instagram on blackberry q10!
    05-27-13 11:45 AM
    Hey guys,
    I have a question. A few months ago i bought the iphone 5, but i really love the q10. Its the perfect phone for me, so im thinking about trading. Im really obsessed with instagram tho, and i saw some downloads to put instagram on the bb10. Does this work great? I dont really care about the other apps, its just the instagram thing. I hope you guys can tell me more about instagram on blackberry q10!
    I personally don't have instagram and use a z10 however my brother in law has a q10 and loves instagram. He recently downloaded the latest sideload file and says it works great for him. I hope this helps somewhat.

Posted via CB10
    05-27-13 12:12 PM
    I downloaded instagram bar file and sideloaded it to the Q10, I'm a big instagram user as well and the sideloaded version works just fine. You should give it a try! Only downside is its a smaller screen so you can't screen shot full pictures if you want to save them. Other then that it's great!

Cheers

Posted via CB10
    05-27-13 01:46 PM
    yep. sideloaded instagram works awesome on my Z.
    05-27-13 06:03 PM
    Instagram sideload did not work well for me. The filters screen is not usable on the Q.

Posted via CB10
    05-27-13 06:29 PM
    Instagram sideload did not work well for me. The filters screen is not usable on the Q.

Posted via CB10
    Cant you touch the filters or is it just that you cant see it fully?
    05-27-13 07:40 PM
    Last question before im gonna buy it... Is it possible to post a photo with every filter you want? (I know you cant see the whole filter)
    05-29-13 12:26 PM