2000 unit of the Q10 were sold in less than 90 minutess in UK?? i havent seen the q 10 even b4 i hear about it ...i belive that people deserve better than just touching glass and downloading apps makin your phone a super toy ...and as soon as i seen the Q10 i immediately said this is wht gona save the people ..this is wht the people want trust me going after high end phones like iphone and other...most ppl did it to show off moslty its like if u dont have an iphone hmm you are dum or something...after 5 years of a war between iphone and android and other companys ..what they dont know is people are sick of these toys and its time for anther company to draw new line ,,and this company isss hmmm ,BLACKBERRY yes my friends its new day and blackberry will take over the world market firST then US market slowley ...i feel sorry for iphone ...but trust me its the truth .... People will drob iphones and andriod in huge numbers that both companies wouldnt know wht to do ....LONG LIVE BLACKBERRRYYYYY
    04-27-13 12:24 AM
    Good luck with that. No Apps, No buy!
    Sent from my HTC6990LVW using Foroplex
    04-27-13 12:29 AM
    drink enough kool-aid?
    04-27-13 12:32 AM
    No apps??? There is something called Blackberry World. Maybe you haven't heard about it?
    PS : even BBWORLD has a fart app.

From Zed to U via CB10
    04-27-13 12:32 AM
    buy BBRY shares and AAPL / Samsung puts, if you are so certain...
    04-27-13 12:39 AM
    Thanks for posting that, just made me appreciate my appsvi have on my z10 alot more

Posted via CB10
    BerryWizard and anon(4275744) like this.
    04-27-13 12:41 AM
    Yeah apple better close down. 2000 phones. What apple calls a slow minute

Posted via CB10
    04-27-13 12:51 AM
    Yup......
    If you?re an Apple stockholder, there?s good news and bad news. The good news is the stock is once again an attractive investment?especially after plunging from September?s $705 peak all the way down to $417. The bad news is that many of its most loyal fans might be holding it for the wrong reasons. Many [...]

From Zed to U via CB10
    04-27-13 12:57 AM
    the OP may be exaggerating a bit but I do see where he is coming from. I left bb back in the day to try out iphones and droids and im pretty much sick of them. find myself never really using all the features and now that bb10 is up to par i can have the best of both worlds. love my z10 but im gonna be tempted to grab the Q.
    04-27-13 12:58 AM
    Apple is SO on its way up!?!
    LOL. Kinda a plunge in price eh?

From Zed to U via CB10
    04-27-13 12:58 AM
    If you had a 1000 shared at $700 ($700,000) you would have a whopping $400,000 today! LOL!!
    Gotta love apples!

Shrewd investing! LOL

From Zed to U via CB10
    fbloise likes this.
    04-27-13 01:00 AM
    And if u had 1000 shares in rim in 2007 what would they be at now? Apples still top dog even though it kills me to admit it. There stock dropped because they had one lousy phone. Blackberry had, I can't even count, amount of phones before they made a smart phone. I'm all for BlackBerry but no one should get ahead of them selves

Posted via CB10
    bbfan1040, Bilaal, rjkolo and 1 others like this.
    04-27-13 01:15 AM
    Believe me, I want the new BB10 devices to succeed as much as anyone... BUT, this statistic doesn't show the whole picture, as there was only one store in the entire of the UK (CPW in Selfridges, London) carrying the Q10, of course it's going to sell out in 90 minutes.
    shinerb likes this.
    04-27-13 01:20 AM
    We are talking since last fall! If I had bbry stock then, I would have doubled my money!!! LOL apple sauce to apple cider?

From Zed to U via CB10
    coldRooster likes this.
    04-27-13 01:20 AM
    Q10 will no doubt capture the physical keyboad market. The future is still in full touch screen phones though. Physical keyboards will eventually be wiped out
    Hovig Ghazarian likes this.
    04-27-13 01:24 AM
    It has nothing to do with one stores sales for one day, just isheep thinking they are invincible. A 40% drop in stock that's valued at $700 is HUGE.

From Zed to U via CB10
    SDTRMG likes this.
    04-27-13 01:25 AM
    the OP may be exaggerating a bit but I do see where he is coming from. I left bb back in the day to try out iphones and droids and im pretty much sick of them. find myself never really using all the features and now that bb10 is up to par i can have the best of both worlds. love my z10 but im gonna be tempted to grab the Q.
    same here but the GOOD news is not just us who sick of iphone and andriod i know so many ppl who never heard about blackberry maybe just sick of the touchscreen phones in general now can u tell me where are these people going ?? they going to buy blackberry and use it as hot spot and watch movies on thier iphone or play games from time to time and apple would still be happy with that becouse they built a toy at the first place ,,,,. case closed
    04-27-13 01:43 AM
    oh - the toy-story again... while they use full touchscreens? the Z10 is no toy nor the iPhone or android devices are. Only little boys with no business experience talk about them as toys. But for sure: you CAN use them also for pleasure / fun / recreation... (what becomes a little difficult with the Q10 in some respect)
    robitaille93 and MarsupilamiX like this.
    04-27-13 02:11 AM
    If you had a 1000 shared at $700 ($700,000) you would have a whopping $400,000 today! LOL!!
    Gotta love apples!

Shrewd investing! LOL

From Zed to U via CB10
    Care to calculate how much you'd have today if you bought 1000 shares in Blackberry at their peak price of > $100?
    04-27-13 03:06 AM
    same here but the GOOD news is not just us who sick of iphone and andriod i know so many ppl who never heard about blackberry maybe just sick of the touchscreen phones in general now can u tell me where are these people going ?? they going to buy blackberry and use it as hot spot and watch movies on thier iphone or play games from time to time and apple would still be happy with that becouse they built a toy at the first place ,,,,. case closed
    Except that market trend shows more people are sick of phones with physical keys...and the trend tends to gravitate towards BIGGER all touchscreen phones these days.

I'll bet anything that the Z10 will sell better than the Q10 to converts from other OSes.
    jimmyjyc likes this.
    04-27-13 03:09 AM
    It has nothing to do with one stores sales for one day, just isheep thinking they are invincible. A 40% drop in stock that's valued at $700 is HUGE.

From Zed to U via CB10
    Keep bleating about 'iSheep'. Google's recording over 1.5 million activations of Android devices daily
    bbfan1040, richardat and mikeo007 like this.
    04-27-13 03:10 AM
    I don't understand why a lot of people on this site constantly bash other devices. Go to imore/android central, and you hardly ever see anti BlackBerry threads. These type of threads only show how corny & insecure BlackBerry fanbois are.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    04-27-13 03:41 AM
    Looking At some of the Q10 demos today makes you realize just how sophisticated the software is.
    04-27-13 03:48 AM
    2000 unit of the Q10 were sold in less than 90 minutess in UK?? i havent seen the q 10 even b4 i hear about it ...i belive that people deserve better than just touching glass and downloading apps makin your phone a super toy ...and as soon as i seen the Q10 i immediately said this is wht gona save the people ..this is wht the people want trust me going after high end phones like iphone and other...most ppl did it to show off moslty its like if u dont have an iphone hmm you are dum or something...after 5 years of a war between iphone and android and other companys ..what they dont know is people are sick of these toys and its time for anther company to draw new line ,,and this company isss hmmm ,BLACKBERRY yes my friends its new day and blackberry will take over the world market firST then US market slowley ...i feel sorry for iphone ...but trust me its the truth .... People will drob iphones and andriod in huge numbers that both companies wouldnt know wht to do ....LONG LIVE BLACKBERRRYYYYY
    Slowly...and I do mean slowly....BACK AWAY FROM THE KOOL AID....Q10 is a really good phone. Actually has me thinking of switching from my z10 since I miss my keyboard from my 9900. But you are getting wayyyy ahead of yourself.

PS. Speaking of making "history"... There is a little phone called the S4 coming out soon. When you see its sales numbers then come back to your statement "People will drob iphones and andriod in huge numbers that both companies wouldnt know wht to do " HAHAHA SMH
    Last edited by bb4life21; 04-27-13 at 04:05 AM.
    04-27-13 03:51 AM
    We are talking since last fall! If I had bbry stock then, I would have doubled my money!!! LOL apple sauce to apple cider?

From Zed to U via CB10
    So let me get this straight...Blackberry hit so rock bottom that they were selling around $6 a share. And since it peaked at around $18 dollars and has been falling since...you think this is a good thing??? LOL SMH.. Who is the "sheep" again???
    mikeo007 likes this.
    04-27-13 04:01 AM
122 123 ...