Just based on anecdotes from my friends, colleagues with current or recent Blackberrys, they are all waiting for Q10! I jumped ship and got Z10, couldn't wait and I DO need the larger screen, but I think for majority of people using 2-2.5" screens, the 3.1" is big enough, and the keyboard is a significant selling point.

I honestly think if they can do this right, IF the Q10 battery is indeed better (reviews say it's only marginal over Z10), if they improve camera via software updates (still behind top phones), and they build a few more critical Apps for the BB10, Blackberry can easily jump up to #3 spot in Mobile OS.

I just cannot stop thinking of the "what if" it came 1yr ago? or even 9mos ago? before all Androids took a significant leap forward? Speed is the name of the game now, and I know for a fact that if Blackberry had something to offer in 2012, at least half the friends and colleagues I know who jumped ship, wouldn't have! Big, BIG missed opportunity... wish them best of luck!
    BergerKing, Snazy and evilxkilla like this.
    04-28-13 02:23 PM
    Just based on anecdotes from my friends, colleagues with current or recent Blackberrys, they are all waiting for Q10! I jumped ship and got Z10, couldn't wait and I DO need the larger screen, but I think for majority of people using 2-2.5" screens, the 3.1" is big enough, and the keyboard is a significant selling point.

I honestly think if they can do this right, IF the Q10 battery is indeed better (reviews say it's only marginal over Z10), if they improve camera via software updates (still behind top phones), and they build a few more critical Apps for the BB10, Blackberry can easily jump up to #3 spot in Mobile OS.

I just cannot stop thinking of the "what if" it came 1yr ago? or even 9mos ago? before all Androids took a significant leap forward? Speed is the name of the game now, and I know for a fact that if Blackberry had something to offer in 2012, at least half the friends and colleagues I know who jumped ship, wouldn't have! Big, BIG missed opportunity... wish them best of luck!
    If they execute well, the Q can be a good one. Many folks wish they'd been ready to launch last year, but the cycles are always comes ng around again, in many ways.
    05-03-13 11:33 PM