Also about Liquipel, BlackBerry devices are not listed on their website to be treated.

I am sure it does not just work on any phone out there, also it is unclear how liquipel coating will affect the physical keyboard.

Posted via CB10 using Blackberry Q10
    Both the Z10 and Q10 are listed on the Liquipel website.

Posted using my Z10 via CB10
    06-30-14 12:51 AM
    It did, and bless you for your comment. Means a lot and yes, a simple silicone case did help protect...I am thankful because the Q10 is so much a part of my every-minutes/hour life...
    06-30-14 01:14 AM
    It did, and bless you for your comment. Means a lot and yes, a simple silicone case did help protect...I am thankful because the Q10 is so much a part of my every-minutes/hour life...
    I remember how painful it was when I left my 9780 on the good of my car and ran it over. It was definitely painful. Thank goodness I still had my 9700 to use as a backup until Bell would let me do a hardware upgrade.

Your story about liquid is just one more reason I wish Otterbox made an Armor series care for my Z10.

I'm glad your phone is ok.

06-30-14 01:32 AM
    I have an Otterbox Defender and a TechPro tempered glass screen protector. I dropped my phone (top side down) into a plate of mashed potatoes with lots of gravy while taking a picture of it!

I immediately took it out of the case (not easy or quick with the Defender) and wiped it down. No damage at all to the phone! If it had gone keyboard first, it might have had a different outcome.

Posted by twiddling my thumbs on the mighty Qued! - Channel C003DAB77
    06-30-14 09:41 PM
    I have an Otterbox Defender and a TechPro tempered glass screen protector. I dropped my phone (top side down) into a plate of mashed potatoes with lots of gravy while taking a picture of it!

I immediately took it out of the case (not easy or quick with the Defender) and wiped it down. No damage at all to the phone! If it had gone keyboard first, it might have had a different outcome.

Posted by twiddling my thumbs on the mighty Qued! - Channel C003DAB77
    The Defender is a very good case in my opinion. It has saved my phone over and over. I still wish I had an Armor series though.

Last edited by crazigee; 07-01-14 at 08:37 AM.
    06-30-14 10:07 PM
    During the first week I had my Q10 I dropped mine in my bowl of cereal (and milk) I thought it was a gonner but I turned it off immediately wiped it clean and didn't turn it back on for 2 days. Still going strong

BBQ10
    07-01-14 05:58 AM
31 12