I agree with you. A good addition would be a thumb print scanner in the space bar. But for all this cool hardware to work the Q10 would need updated internals. A more pragmatic solution would be to go for the KeyOne. But I like BB10 which is the reason I prefer the Q10 (for now).

Posted via CB10
    An updated Q10 sounds very nice! I love it how it already is tho =)

Posted using a VeryBold BlackBerry Q10
    04-26-17 12:11 PM
    I don't consider its Android "capability" a plus as I went to the Q10 to get away from Android. But I don't use many apps, so I'm probably not in the majority here. Basically, for me, the good thing about the KEYone is the keyboard. When/if my Q10 wears out or Sprint quits supporting it, then I'll probably look at a KEYone -- unless there is a Q10 sized Android Blackberry by then. (We can dream.)
    04-26-17 07:24 PM
    I don't consider its Android "capability" a plus as I went to the Q10 to get away from Android. But I don't use many apps, so I'm probably not in the majority here. Basically, for me, the good thing about the KEYone is the keyboard. When/if my Q10 wears out or Sprint quits supporting it, then I'll probably look at a KEYone -- unless there is a Q10 sized Android Blackberry by then. (We can dream.)
    Same here! If I need android ill use an android device I want to say that I appreciate my Q10 and bb10 for that matter for what it is and not how it can copy something else.

04-26-17 08:22 PM
    More screen real estate for those of us who want more.

A more powerful processor.

Significantly more battery life, essentially eliminating the need to carry a spare battery.

Quick charge 3.0.

A web browser that works for basically any site, rather than errors that browser isn't compatible.

Apps. Apps. Apps. Apps for social media, apps for banking/financial needs, apps for media, apps for news, etc. And they will run smooth, with no need for workarounds or patching.

Better camera, by a mile.

More storage.

Most importantly, an OS with a future of development and upgrades.

That all being said, I used a Q10 until the Classic came out. It's a great phone for what it is, but for many of us it does not fit the needs in the 2017 world.

Posted with my  Classic
    04-29-17 03:30 PM
    More screen real estate for those of us who want more.

A more powerful processor.

Significantly more battery life, essentially eliminating the need to carry a spare battery.

Quick charge 3.0.

A web browser that works for basically any site, rather than errors that browser isn't compatible.

Apps. Apps. Apps. Apps for social media, apps for banking/financial needs, apps for media, apps for news, etc. And they will run smooth, with no need for workarounds or patching.

Better camera, by a mile.

More storage.

Most importantly, an OS with a future of development and upgrades.

That all being said, I used a Q10 until the Classic came out. It's a great phone for what it is, but for many of us it does not fit the needs in the 2017 world.

Posted with my  Classic
    I agree, imo key1 has a lot of potential to gain more BlackBerry fans/support just bc of the app app app situation it has. However I think that Q10 can still do a lot even with work arounds. We will see though as it all unfolds, bottom line though Q10 is a winner imo

04-29-17 04:57 PM
30 12