Hello fellow Q10 Users,

Just had a few quick questions regarding the Q10's screen size and how it displays videos on various apps. On some of the apps I use like CBC, Fast Tube etc I have an option to increase the size of the video to almost the same as the screen. On my apps like TSN, Bloomberg etc I don't have this option and I am forced to watch the screen with the black bars. Any thoughts why the difference??

I bought the Q10 full knowing its a messaging device and not the best media consumption device but this strategy seems a little odd. On my old 9900 I recall most if not all videos had the option to increase the size to as large as the screen would allow, is there a specific setting I am missing to adjust?

Thanks for the help,

Evan

Posted via CB10
    05-16-14 06:43 PM
    Hello fellow Q10 Users,

Just had a few quick questions regarding the Q10's screen size and how it displays videos on various apps. On some of the apps I use like CBC, Fast Tube etc I have an option to increase the size of the video to almost the same as the screen. On my apps like TSN, Bloomberg etc I don't have this option and I am forced to watch the screen with the black bars. Any thoughts why the difference??

I bought the Q10 full knowing its a messaging device and not the best media consumption device but this strategy seems a little odd. On my old 9900 I recall most if not all videos had the option to increase the size to as large as the screen would allow, is there a specific setting I am missing to adjust?

Thanks for the help,

Evan

Posted via CB10
    I look forward to the answers to this thread as I am looking at getting a Q10 myself.
    05-17-14 10:01 AM