I submited my problem with the multiperson chat. ( the bbm gets freezed and its very hard to open any conversation, i cant send or receive any messages to my contacts because of the multiperson chat )

However, now i am facing another problem.

I restarted my device but nothing works at all. I can not open any app and the blackberry hub doesnt load. ( it shows a message: preparing balackberry hub ) and the screen keeps flashing.

Any solution?
    04-14-15 01:17 PM
    I submited my problem with the multiperson chat. ( the bbm gets freezed and its very hard to open any conversation, i cant send or receive any messages to my contacts because of the multiperson chat )

However, now i am facing another problem.

I restarted my device but nothing works at all. I can not open any app and the blackberry hub doesnt load. ( it shows a message: preparing balackberry hub ) and the screen keeps flashing.

Any solution?
    What version of the OS are you using? Have you tried hard resetting your device? There are several reports of flickering on some OS versions, but we will need some details to help out
    04-14-15 03:31 PM
    I had the same issue after the 10.3.2 update...had to go bacl to 10.3.1

Posted via CB10
    04-14-15 04:24 PM
    Try a hard 're-set' take the battery out... wait a bit slap it back in boot it up!

Has the phone been dropped recently?
    04-14-15 04:43 PM
    Its 10.1.0.238

Its was working fine until the multiperson chat issue, i got invites to conversations with 99+ contacts where everything get freezed and i would be unable to quit or delete the conversation because of the slow. So i need to wait 12 - 24 hours for the device to response and leave the conversation.

But now its worse because the blackberry hub is not working.

I tried to restard, pull the battery out, change the battery, switching off wifi, using the phone without sim card. Still the problem procced.
    04-14-15 04:44 PM