- 02-06-13, 02:14 PM #29
The white Z10 (and most likely the white Q10) use different material for the back cover versus the black versions because if it was soft rubber, it would just smudge everything into it's body. If you're going to go with the white device, it's better that they've gone with the more plastic cover.Don't be afraid to LIKE or say THANKS
BlackBerry Experience: BB Curve 8330 >> BB Bold 9000 >> BB Curve 3G 9300 >> BB Bold 9900 >> BB Q10 >> BB Classic (PRE-ORDER Cancelled "accidentally" by Digital River... idiots.)
- 02-07-13, 09:45 AM #34
Q10 super high res renders (official) (black & white)
I have to admit I love my qwerty keyboard BB's but the thought of having to wait until June to get a Q10 is not very appealing !!!
Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
- 02-07-13, 10:42 AM #35
Yes I think you are correct unless we are just seeing pre-production examples. I do not like the silver band around it... too much Iphone circa 2007 ( but in this I am likely in the minority ) . I like the all black version better. I don't see how the back that can effect the antenna. I think the antenna is in the bottom front ( possibly).
- 02-07-13, 07:11 PM #38
I never got the idea of having a keyboard always on the device and losing so much screen space, but i do have to say that of any keyboard phone out... this wins.
- 02-11-13, 08:14 PM #40
- CrackBerry User
02-12-13, 08:08 AM #41
- 82 Posts
Love it!! Man I can't make up my mind - get a Z10 now or wait for the Q10.... decisions decisions....Phone
Current : BlackBerry Z10 (Telus)
Current : BlackBerry PlayBook 16GB (PBOS 2.1)
Next : BlackBerry PlayBook 16GB (BB10)
BlackBerry by choice.
- 02-12-13, 08:14 AM #42
These are all computer renders not actual photos. I am still hoping they will give us more room under the screen for swiping up gesture. If you watch the videos you'll see how many times this gesture does not register. Same thing happens when swiping up a Z10 in Landscape.
- 02-12-13, 10:51 AM #44
see video : Blackberry Q10 video demo- The Inquirer
- CrackBerry Master
02-13-13, 04:52 AM #47
- 1,336 Posts
I have always had a Black BlackBerry but I am really liking the WHITE. But isn't white suppose to be a girly color? Any men here rocking White Bold?
Are there any Q10 cases/bumpers around already? Imagine a WHITE Q10 with Ferrari RED case/bumper!------------------------
- * Some feedback for improving BBM: http://forums.crackberry.com/general...m-team-983172/
- * Some ideas for future devices: http://forums.crackberry.com/general...ncepts-980043/
- 02-13-13, 09:06 PM #48Blackberry 10 > Windows Phone 7/8 > Blackberry 7 > WebOS > iOS > Android > Symbian > Meego
- By YUR_KEV_ITCH in forum BBOS WallpapersReplies: 1Last Post: 06-12-09, 04:35 PM
- By metalmancpa in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 22Last Post: 05-29-09, 03:05 PM
- By rock315 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-13-09, 07:15 PM
- By bigphill911 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 37Last Post: 12-18-08, 03:38 PM
- By John Yester in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 44Last Post: 05-09-08, 10:49 PM