Yes it was or is rather Real. My first one was bad I changed the keyboard and was good for a long time, then it started again so I bought another but never switched it. Then my brother gave me a brand new Q10 and it's been good.

Reg Q10SQN100-1/10.3.2 beta
    11-17-15 07:09 PM
    Best specs in small package.

Love it!

Regards
    andy957 likes this.
    11-17-15 08:01 PM
    Love my Q10, great device, maybe would buy a passport SE as my next phone.
    11-17-15 09:38 PM
    My q10 its eternal!!! I use it for more than 18 hours daily...and the battery never ends!!!!

Posted via CB10
    Tony Edwards10 likes this.
    11-18-15 02:39 AM
    Honestly I missed mine. My carrier had been expired and I don't intend to renew for now. My work provided me a work phone (iphone 6 ) that has unlimited talk & Text with 2GB data per month with Sprint. I do miss the compact size of the Q10 and its incredible keys. If only I could use my Q10 for work instead, I will switch asap. Unfortunately there's an app that only available for ios and works flawless that my work need. It sucks, I miss the hub, the multi tasking, the battery life, etc. these little things that makes the Q10 special than other...
    BerryRipe likes this.
    11-19-15 03:07 PM
    Mine is the best mobile business tool I have. It keeps my agenda, books flights,hotels and rental cars on the fly. It is my communication assistant setting up meetings on the go. And because I have two extra batteries i'm never out of juice.

It is just a wonderful machine except it has been woefully under-marketed. I still can't understand mr. Chen whom I had rated highly, introduced a new model based on the Android platform. Why would I buy a BlackBerry then, I might as well buy the LG Note 4. If a true successor to the Q10 were to be announced, i'd buy it off-plan.

Posted via CB10
    andy957 likes this.
    11-21-15 06:36 AM
    My experience with the Q10 was kinda meh. I loved BB10 and it worked flawlessly, but the lack of applications really bugged me as a college student.

I went through FOUR keyboards because of the double typing problem. Software never fixed it.

There are some things that I miss about it. The keyboard had the perfect amount of key travel compared to my new Priv. Also, I'm 5'6" and I like to wear skinny-ish jeans, so the Priv barely fits in my pockets. Without a doubt, the Q10 will probably be my last phone that didn't feel like a medium-sized aircraft carrier in my hand.

I'm glad there are still people out there who are enjoying BB10. BB10 was a great run, but I'm ready to move on with BlackBerry to Android!

Posted via the BlackBerry Venice
    11-22-15 01:24 AM
    That's my plan. I'm thinking of buying a 2nd Q10 new for around 150 and get a Passport when it gets to 250-300 brand new.
    11-22-15 04:50 AM
    Yeah it is. But mine's gone now to new owner. Soon my Passport too. BlackBerry 10 is dead!

Pasaporte Pilipinas | SQW100-1/10.3.2.2789
    11-25-15 01:45 PM
    To me the Q10 represents "balence" size, keyboard and interchangeable batteries. This makes a great combination. Screen size is appropriate for communication which is the idea behind the device. Have a backup Q10.
    11-25-15 02:20 PM
    Verily. I have the Passport and Q10. They work together beautifully.
    Same combo here, since I get the q when it get released.

And I have to say that even if I'm a long legacy user, BB10 OS make me forget about toolbelt.
    And I personally prefer the Q10 over the Classic (hence the Passport upgrade and not the Classic one).

Posted via CB10
    11-25-15 02:33 PM
    Outside of the inherent bugs in OS10 that never got fixed and 3rd party app issues, our Q10's have been a real work horse for my business.
    And they're rugged.
    I definitely like the phone.
    One touch speed dialing, instant access to search just by typing, instead of having to bring up a vkb first.
    In my opinion (without having tried the Passport), it's faster and more efficient than any other phone.
    It only became small to me once I tried a Classic.
    But so what.
    I do have one question : were still using 10.2.1. I would like to know if the answer call button on the screen still covers the caller ID in 10.3.2 like it does in 10.3.1?
    Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    11-25-15 05:21 PM
    2 years and counting with this phone.

For someone like me, who prizes ergonomic, size, and ease of communication over apps , videos and flashyness.... this phone is like a match made in heaven.

The size of this phone, the speed of the OST and the way you can send messages quickly with the physical keyboard is umatched.

Friends of mine, android users, used to mock me for using this little thing.... but with time they have learned to respect this phone and its versatility. Also al of them had to change their cheap androids because of a myriad of problems, and my little Q10 still runs strong.

I really love this phone and ill continue using it until it breaks or BlackBerry just abandon supporting it and is not compatible anymore with anything.

Posted via CB10
    bbnrs and BerryRipe like this.
    11-26-15 08:37 AM
    Mine is the best mobile business tool I have. It keeps my agenda, books flights,hotels and rental cars on the fly. It is my communication assistant setting up meetings on the go. And because I have two extra batteries i'm never out of juice.

It is just a wonderful machine except it has been woefully under-marketed. I still can't understand mr. Chen whom I had rated highly, introduced a new model based on the Android platform. Why would I buy a BlackBerry then, I might as well buy the LG Note 4. If a true successor to the Q10 were to be announced, i'd buy it off-plan.

Posted via CB10
    * you mean LG G4? (not Note...)

Posted via CB10
    BerryRipe likes this.
    11-28-15 11:06 PM
    Anyone here in the Philippines? Have anyone noticed that there are a lot of Q10 users lately? I mean, people in buy and sell are looking for Q10s.. I have a total of 27 friends in my network that are previous android users that are now using Q10, does BlackBerry still manufacture Q10? There is a rising demand and we don't know where to buy one because all online sellers ran out of stock.. I think priv created an impact on the impression of physical keyboards.

Posted via CB10
    11-29-15 01:24 AM
    BlackBerry stopped making Q10 some time in 2014..

Posted via CB10 from Passport SQW100-4/10.3.2.2789
    11-29-15 02:18 AM
    After my Q10 died. I bought a BBSE on Sep 23. The SE Passport is really a very good phone, fast and the battery last a long time but I still missed the Q10 form, I tried a Classic when it went on sale at Staples but I found a really good deal at CL, owner was selling a really new unlocked Q10 for C$150, we met up and the phone is in brand new condition, plastic and all. Checked all the functions and satisfied, offered to pay 9
    C$100 and seller agreed. Now I am happy owner of a new Q10

The Classic went back to Staples.

Posted via CB10
    hlg8888 likes this.
    11-29-15 04:36 PM
    Agreed

 Pin: 2BD2A1FD| ‎  вιaсĸвεггч� Q❿/Z❿
    12-01-15 12:15 AM
    Z10's, Z30, Classic, Passports.pppfffttt
    Let's just be honest: anyone using any other phone but a Q10, is committing sacrilege.
    It's us against them and compared to us, their phones just make them little people.

This has been a public service announcement brought to you by the functionally elite.
    We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

Posted via CB10
    Tony Edwards10 and BerryRipe like this.
    12-01-15 12:36 AM
    Q10 is a beast. The only BlackBerry 10 devices that power it are z30 and passport in my opinion. Excellent keyboard same as the classic.

Posted via CB10
    Tony Edwards10 likes this.
    12-01-15 02:37 AM
    Q10 is the best piece of industrial design blackberry came up with. Passport is not ergonomic while classic is a confusion between touch screen n tool belt.
    Would have loved to see successor of Q10 with better Camera, touch sensitive qwerty pad and better processor.
    It is just perfect size n replaceable battery makes it a never ending work horse.
    Am using it since 2 years and am not bored at all. Who cares for app when u have almost most useful apps. Ur mobile is a communication device and not a toy...

Posted via CB10
    12-01-15 09:10 AM
    Q10 is the best piece of industrial design blackberry came up with. Passport is not ergonomic while classic is a confusion between touch screen n tool belt.
    Would have loved to see successor of Q10 with better Camera, touch sensitive qwerty pad and better processor.
    It is just perfect size n replaceable battery makes it a never ending work horse.
    Am using it since 2 years and am not bored at all. Who cares for app when u have almost most useful apps. Ur mobile is a communication device and not a toy...

Posted via CB10
    Spot on!

 Pin: 2BD2A1FD| ‎  вιaсĸвεггч� Q❿/Z❿
    12-01-15 11:10 PM
    After my Q10 died. I bought a BBSE on Sep 23. The SE Passport is really a very good phone, fast and the battery last a long time but I still missed the Q10 form, I tried a Classic when it went on sale at Staples but I found a really good deal at CL, owner was selling a really new unlocked Q10 for C$150, we met up and the phone is in brand new condition, plastic and all. Checked all the functions and satisfied, offered to pay 9
    C$100 and seller agreed. Now I am happy owner of a new Q10

The Classic went back to Staples.

Posted via CB10
    Have you sold your Passport SE with extra accessories?

Posted via CB10 from Passport SQW100-4/10.3.2.2813
    12-02-15 02:40 AM
    I love my Q10. I love to use BlackBerry 10 as it was designed/intended to be used: without a tool belt. I have two battery bundles with a total of four batteries. Were my Q10 to get lost or stolen, I would obtain another Q10, or a Passport, which to me is the successor to the Q10.
    Tony Edwards10 and hlg8888 like this.
    12-02-15 07:22 PM
49 12