I'm curious, what has you so disappointed? I'm a Q10 user here and never have tried the Classic.

Posted from my Q10 via the power of "Q"
    Well, it was very big and very bulky for my liking.
    That isn't necessarily a negative or something I hated - I just didn't like it. Some love that though, but I felt it was way too thick. It reminded me of the old Bold 9900 with the track ball.
    The screen wasn't great quality. You could see the pixels when it was close up - again, a small thing that some wouldn't be bothered about, but it frustrated me after using a Q10 and Passport, both of which had better screens.

The tool belt. It held no purpose for me. As the device was programmed to have tool belt useage, whenever I was in Inst10 or Facebook or Twitter, when scrolling with either the track pad or screen, the whole image / body of text I was scrolling would get wrapped with a blue box (imagine highlghting everything holding shift and scrolling down with the trackpad) - it was like that. But it turned the whole image blue. I don't want that and you cannot turn it off.

I don't think the tool belt works with BB10. It's too gesture heavy IMO.

Notifiations never came through. This isn't rreally the Classic's fault, but it never happened on my Q or Passport. I only got whatsapp, text and emails. No FB, Twitter or Inst10 notifications. Ever.
    LED lights never changed despite me changing them to be a different colour.

It's a bit of a big list. I was so disappointed as anyone who followed my thread I created on the Classic forum a week or so ago when I ordered it will see how damn excited I was.. But it just isn't for me. It's a good phone for a lot of people. But it didn't work for me.
    The Q10 did, which is why I thought I'd get on with the Classic so much - but alas no. Gimme a Q10 anyday.
    05-26-15 12:02 PM
    Having been disappointed with the Classic (Very very disappointed), I still want a BB to use alongside my iPhone and I have very fond memories of my Q10 that I used last year.
    What's wrong w/ your Classic?

Sorry, I'd like to typo but my Q10 just can't handle it.
    05-26-15 12:16 PM
    Well, it was very big and very bulky for my liking.
    That isn't necessarily a negative or something I hated - I just didn't like it. Some love that though, but I felt it was way too thick. It reminded me of the old Bold 9900 with the track ball.
    The screen wasn't great quality. You could see the pixels when it was close up - again, a small thing that some wouldn't be bothered about, but it frustrated me after using a Q10 and Passport, both of which had better screens.

The tool belt. It held no purpose for me. As the device was programmed to have tool belt useage, whenever I was in Inst10 or Facebook or Twitter, when scrolling with either the track pad or screen, the whole image / body of text I was scrolling would get wrapped with a blue box (imagine highlghting everything holding shift and scrolling down with the trackpad) - it was like that. But it turned the whole image blue. I don't want that and you cannot turn it off.

I don't think the tool belt works with BB10. It's too gesture heavy IMO.

Notifiations never came through. This isn't rreally the Classic's fault, but it never happened on my Q or Passport. I only got whatsapp, text and emails. No FB, Twitter or Inst10 notifications. Ever.
    LED lights never changed despite me changing them to be a different colour.

It's a bit of a big list. I was so disappointed as anyone who followed my thread I created on the Classic forum a week or so ago when I ordered it will see how damn excited I was.. But it just isn't for me. It's a good phone for a lot of people. But it didn't work for me.
    The Q10 did, which is why I thought I'd get on with the Classic so much - but alas no. Gimme a Q10 anyday.
    Wow. And here I was hoping that the Classic would hit Sprint in the future at some point. Now I just got my second Q10 and I really don't think I care if it ever does.

Thanks for your input and your experience.

Aneres11 likes this.
    05-26-15 12:24 PM
    As long as you can get it at a reasonable price, Q10 is definitely a good one.

Sent from my SGH-I337M
    Aneres11 likes this.
    05-26-15 12:29 PM
    Get a second battery for your Q10 and you'll never look back!

Posted via CB10
    05-26-15 12:39 PM
    The Q10 perfectly fits my needs. Then, my next phone will be a Q10, and i'm really pleased with this idea.
    05-26-15 12:56 PM
    YES. End of thread.

Posted via CB10
    axllebeer likes this.
    05-26-15 02:27 PM
    Absolutely!

Have started a little stockpile as I do not see BB making anymore 9900 / Q10 type phones . . . Very sad. See no compelling reason, indeed for my needs I see only negatives, for me to upgrade to the Passport of the Classic.
    05-26-15 09:28 PM
    Hell, I'm using my Q10 to play Google Play Music and controlling it all with my Pebble Steel and it even updates my BBM status of what I'm listening to.

Who needs Android?

The Q10 is the shiznit!

Is Q10 still a good buy?-img_20150526_224151.png

Trauma Surgeon and rayporsche like this.
    05-26-15 09:46 PM
    Quick question on the Q10, does it allow for color LED notifications in the OS (i.e. without 3rd party app)?

Posted via CB10
    05-27-15 02:59 PM
    Quick question on the Q10, does it allow for color LED notifications in the OS (i.e. without 3rd party app)?

Posted via CB10
    Yes. Depending on the OS you are running. It's there for me now on 10.3.1 but wasn't there for 10.2.1

05-27-15 03:57 PM
    I just got my Q10 a week ago. A bit late compare all of you here, but I can tell, Q10 is much more adorable and keyboard is just fantastic if compare to Passport.

Q10 is good to buy.
    05-28-15 03:53 AM
    Think I'm gonna buy another Q10.
    Having been disappointed with the Classic (Very very disappointed), I still want a BB to use alongside my iPhone and I have very fond memories of my Q10 that I used last year.

It is a lovely size, good feel (from what I remember) and the screen in my opinion is better than the Classic's. More PPI despite being smaller.
    I have to say, the smalle screen on the Classic didn't bother me at all (compared to my iPhone I mean) but it does worry me going even smaller with the Q10.
    Hopefully I can overlook it for all the benefits the Q10 will bring.

Going to pick a black one up. The white isn't that nice for me. I like the white / gold special edition, but it's double the price of the normal versions on eBay so doesn't seem worth it.
    I normally prefer white phones, but the Q10 in black is (IMO) much much sleeker. And that back! Delicious!
    The amoled screen of Q10 was the reason for why I didn't like it. Bad in sunlight compared to other smartphones with LCD.

Posted via CB10
    06-14-15 06:00 AM
    The amoled screen of Q10 was the reason for why I didn't like it. Bad in sunlight compared to other smartphones with LCD.

Posted via CB10
    Welp. I have to agree.
    I got my Q10 again shortly after this post and I felt exactly the same as you.
    It is a good quality screen but when it comes to usability it just isn't great.
    06-14-15 06:35 AM
    Welp. I have to agree.
    I got my Q10 again shortly after this post and I felt exactly the same as you.
    It is a good quality screen but when it comes to usability it just isn't great.
    I agree as well. It's really a shame, it would really be so much more attractive if it had a great display like the Note 4.

Sorry, I'd like to typo but my Q10 doesn't support it.
    06-14-15 07:37 AM
    Previous q10 owner and just picked up my friends q10 to play around for a bit.

Still an awesome phone and still the best BB10 experience IMHO.
    06-14-15 08:15 AM
    I got the Q10 because I wanted something different from iPhone and I like BB10. Picked it up new on ebay for 160$.

Having a good time with it so far. I also grabbed a Z30 as well (really in the mood for some BlackBerry).

Posted via CB10
    06-14-15 10:45 AM
    Bought a black one from Amazon UK (apparently it has Arabic keyboard) and my sister helped to pick the delivery up. Told her to check if the phone is alright and guess what, she loves the Q10! So I let her play with BB10.

Posted via  Clicky Classic 
    bbnrs likes this.
    06-14-15 01:36 PM
    Purchased 2nd Q10 on EBAY. Unlocked, new and sealed from factory. No battery and obviously no SIM. Had a fresh SIM plus batteries. Got announcement on LINK from ?BB of upgrade from 10.1. stock to 10.3.1. 1779. Took about 30 minutes. Initially had a refurb. ( a Q10 w/AT&T.10.2.stock).
    06-14-15 02:58 PM
    It most definitely is...I bought one...A few months back...And I have no regrets...I use it..As my daily driver....I got my galaxy note 4...Sitting on the shelf...

Posted via CB10
    06-14-15 06:07 PM
220 ... 789