The only problem I've had with my Q10 is a double-typing keyboard, which can be repaired or replaced. I'd say, get the Q10 if you're able to replace the keyboard yourself. If not, think about a Q5. If you're in Canada, Telus was selling refurbished Q5's for $130 the last time I looked.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    02-16-15 06:31 PM
    It is. Buy mine. Black and awesome
    02-16-15 06:54 PM
    Q10 is a glorified piece of crap. A lot of issues, screen sensitivity, double typinng, reset issues and apps are highway robbery as they are crapp. Browser lags, video lags. If you are buying one for the keyboard, don't. Double typing issue is a pain, frustrating and not acceptable. Back to HTC for me.
    BlackBerry this is unacceptable.

Posted via CB10
    Tough luck. I've been so lucky to have gotten a good one. Maybe the production date is the reason. 10.3.1 runs very well.
    I feel for you for the bad experience you had.

[Hopefully NOT Edited by admin to be fair lol. ] Frosty White Q10/10.3.1.2267 CB10
    02-16-15 07:54 PM
    Got my free iphone 6 from my carrier last month.. after using it for days gave it to my wife and bought myself blackberry q10.. and now she wants my q10 asking me if we can trade with her ip6.. i said no.. hahahaha

Posted via CB10
    lift and i_Sako like this.
    02-16-15 08:00 PM
    Q10 is a glorified piece of crap. A lot of issues, screen sensitivity, double typinng, reset issues and apps are highway robbery as they are crapp. Browser lags, video lags. If you are buying one for the keyboard, don't. Double typing issue is a pain, frustrating and not acceptable. Back to HTC for me.
    BlackBerry this is unacceptable.

Posted via CB10
    I thought that my screen not responding all the time!
    Is it in all the q10s?

CB10 - Q10
    02-16-15 09:39 PM
    Nah not the phones fault. It's your fault and my fault because there is no problem. Sometimes I have to hit a link or reply button 10 times and sometimes even enlarge the button to occupy the whole screen and still tap it multiple times. Then the whole damn thing freezes. Hopeless.

Posted via CB10
    02-16-15 11:25 PM
    I sold my Q10 because its infamous double typing issue. Wish you good luck.
    02-17-15 12:35 AM
    Absolutely. Passport is an odd duck and I returned mine.

I use both q10 and iphone6. Uber, multilanguage keyboard, and kakaotalk r killer apps BlackBerry lacks that I require thus can't sell the iphone.

Posted via CB10
    Uber, kakaotalk both go on android app emulation.

And for multilanguage keyboard, just set it in the darn settings! I can for example type the ��� wich are swedish characters on my q10!

Posted via the best phone evarrrrrr!
    lift likes this.
    02-17-15 07:27 AM
    I just Bought A Q10...Off Of Craigslist...I Love It...I Use It As My Daily Driver
    jope28 likes this.
    02-17-15 03:20 PM
    Just got my Q10 in the mail today and I love it!

Posted via CB10
    cartoon2007 and lift like this.
    02-17-15 07:34 PM
    Give it timme and re-read my post in 3 month. I was like you once..

Posted via CB10
    02-17-15 08:24 PM
    I really hope not

Posted via CB10
    02-17-15 09:41 PM
    Give it timme and re-read my post in 3 month. I was like you once..

Posted via CB10
    I feel your pain, but don't treat the issues you have as widespread as to try and ditter other users.

The OP asked if it's a good buy still, and the answer is YES.

I do also believe that the double type issue happens, as I was also affected by it. However, it did not turn me off BlackBerry as I just accepted that I had a dud unit. Got me another one and now all is well. Duds happen in EVERY manufactured unit.. I work with Apple products and you be surprised at the amount of duds they have! What they do with their duds when I tell them about it, just replace for a new one! Apple don't fix a problem, they replace the unit!

Posted via CB10
    02-18-15 10:52 AM
    In my opinion, the only big but is the battery life, if you are a power user... you better buy also the battery charger bundle...

Other than that, is a great qwerty phone

I'm doubting between Classic and Passport for my next phone, I also own a Z30, great phone but I'm a qwerty guy

Posted via CB10
    02-18-15 02:53 PM
    In my opinion, the only big but is the battery life, if you are a power user... you better buy also the battery charger bundle...

Other than that, is a great qwerty phone

I'm doubting between Classic and Passport for my next phone, I also own a Z30, great phone but I'm a qwerty guy

Posted via CB10
    If it's the battery you are worried about, I have the classic, and it's giving me well over a day in-between charge.

The Classic is well worth it too. :-)

Posted via CB10
    02-18-15 04:05 PM
    I find it funny folks who had a bad experience (this and any other forum) stick around to bash on a product. The Q10 is not perfect and neither is any device. However, it is perfect for my needs and wants. Do your research and it is still a good buy.

Posted via CB10
    andy957 and moyah8 like this.
    02-18-15 06:40 PM
    Yes, I keep going back to my Q10 from the Passport. The Q is just an overall great compact sized phone that is productive yet discreet. Like using this for calls more than the bulky PP.

Posted via CB10
    lift likes this.
    02-18-15 06:47 PM
    Some say the Q10 missed the mark. IMHO it was just released at the wrong time. With 10.3, it is the phone it should have been at release. A BB10 phone in the form factor of BB7 phones. If you can get it for less than $200 it's well worth it. It'll surprise you on its capabilities.

And with the Qla99ic released with the same specs, you can safely expect support for Q10 as well. I doubt BlackBerry will drop support on any BB10 phones anytime soon.

Plus the new text editing cursor finally has comparable precision to the old trackpads. Miss the "End Call" key, but hope BlackBerry will give us that shortcut back after the Classic fully settles in the marketplace. Spacebar would be nice, or Delete.

 Posted via CB Chen 
    anon(9155131) and moyah8 like this.
    02-18-15 07:45 PM
    Try it man, it's worth for every penny you pay for. I am using blackberry Q10 for typing and typing.

Posted via CB10
    02-18-15 09:40 PM
    Go for it, the new OS10 performance still good even with old specs.
    02-18-15 10:35 PM
    I use my Q10 for online reading (news, reddit, sports), communicating, and writing. It does this incredibly subtly and efficiently. For $~200 you can't get much better.

If you like to consume, game, and go app crazy, there are better choices.
    Josip2257 and moyah8 like this.
    02-18-15 11:23 PM
    Uber, kakaotalk both go on android app emulation.

And for multilanguage keyboard, just set it in the darn settings! I can for example type the ��� wich are swedish characters on my q10!

Posted via the best phone evarrrrrr!
    third party app'ing it sucks. want it native.

problem is the letters are still alphabet. iphone and android it changes on the fly buddy.
    03-02-15 01:14 PM
    I have the Q10 and the charging bundle and that is plenty. I rarely have to switch batteries. It is a very pocketable device and suits my needs just fine.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-15 02:30 PM
    Got my Q10 last Aug 2014, from AT&T, a refurbish. As far I can see excellent. Yes small screen, but more than adequate for communication which was /is what it was designed for using. So far kb is operating very good. Will probably by an a second off eBay unlocked.
    Since my previous was a 2g Motorola it necessitated a leap on my part. Worth it.
    03-02-15 03:53 PM
    It's a very small phone and that's just a great feature on its own. Battery life is more than decent, typing is great. Screen is a bit on the small size but it still is good enough for the occasional webbrowsing. Watching videos is the thing where it especially gets lost compared to the Z30 that I also own.

It's still good enough to make switch between the two on a weekly basis

Posted via CB10
    03-02-15 04:04 PM
220 1234 ...