I just received this random notification on my Q10. This is for the people that don't have the device yet and obviously cannot receive this notification. Here is the notification if you are not sure if the Q10 and Z10 are compatible with the "SoundFreaq HiFi Speaker"

Here's the notification I received:

"Connect your BlackBerry 10 phone over Bluetooth to a SoundFreaq HiFi speaker and experience incredible sound quality while playing music on your phone. Even though BlackBerry 10 compatibility is not mentioned in the description of those speakers, the BlackBerry Z10, Q10 and Q5 work seamlessly with any SoundFreaq Bluetooth Speaker."

Posted via CB10
    06-25-13 04:22 AM
    I just received this random notification on my Q10. This is for the people that don't have the device yet and obviously cannot receive this notification. Here is the notification if you are not sure if the Q10 and Z10 are compatible with the "SoundFreaq HiFi Speaker"

"Connect your BlackBerry 10 phone over Bluetooth to a SoundFreaq HiFi speaker and experience incredible sound quality while playing music on your phone. Even though BlackBerry 10 compatibility is not mentioned in the description of those speakers, the BlackBerry Z10, Q10 and Q5 work seamlessly with any SoundFreaq Bluetooth Speaker."

Posted via CB10
    Retitled thread to give it specificity for search purposes. There are several that start with the previous title, and better if it stands out.
    06-25-13 04:32 AM
    Come on dude .......don't try to fool us... I have Bluetooth headphone and no sound at all.

Posted via CB10
    06-25-13 04:34 AM
    I'm not fooling anyone. Wth? What a waste of time. Post elsewhere. If you have the Q10 or Z10 you would have gotten the notification.
    I didn't even know what the speakers were until I received the message. I'm posting this for other people.

Posted via CB10
    06-25-13 05:35 AM
    Come on dude .......don't try to fool us... I have Bluetooth headphone and no sound at all.
    Obviously has to do with specific speakers. Read post before responding.

Posted via CB10
    06-25-13 05:35 AM