What games can the q10 handle. Like modern combat and real racing how good does it handle them,and also how well does it hold out on 4G for a day, no let heavy use.? Thank you

Sent from my Christmas present :'D Z10
    12-19-13 06:13 PM
    Yeah I have both those that you mention I haven't experienced any issues with either.

Mine stays on 4GLTE all days, but I'm constantly on my 2 phones, which our usage will differ. It's 8:26 pm and my battery is at 46% after being off charger since about 9:30 am. Again that's moderate usage email text voice no games websites GPS maps.

But do yourself a favour and got to BlackBerry World on line and set the device to the Q10 to get an idea of the games and apps that'll be available to you.

Posted via CB10
    12-19-13 07:24 PM
    Yeah I have both those that you mention I haven't experienced any issues with either.

Mine stays on 4GLTE all days, but I'm constantly on my 2 phones, which our usage will differ. It's 8:26 pm and my battery is at 46% after being off charger since about 9:30 am. Again that's moderate usage email text voice no games websites GPS maps.

But do yourself a favour and got to BlackBerry World on line and set the device to the Q10 to get an idea of the games and apps that'll be available to you.

Posted via CB10
    I'm asking you'll because I want to know how smooth the games work, bbworld doesn't help with that

12-19-13 08:50 PM
    What games can the q10 handle. Like modern combat and real racing how good does it handle them,and also how well does it hold out on 4G for a day, no let heavy use.? Thank you

i have gotten just about every game that BBRY has been offering during the 25 days of Christmas, and have had no problems at all playing them. for being a "little QWERTY" phone this thing is a beast when it comes to gaming. When i am at work, i have a 4G signal all day long, and am on my phone constantly, the battery holds up just fine in fact i am at 80% right now and my phone has been off the charger since 9am.
    12-19-13 08:53 PM
    i have gotten just about every game that BBRY has been offering during the 25 days of Christmas, and have had no problems at all playing them. for being a "little QWERTY" phone this thing is a beast when it comes to gaming. When i am at work, i have a 4G signal all day long, and am on my phone constantly, the battery holds up just fine in fact i am at 80% right now and my phone has been off the charger since 9am.
    I really appreciate that info thanks, I'm going to get one after Christmas

12-19-13 08:55 PM
    I can only talk about Real Racing 3, you'll get stuttering during starting laps of larger races, when there are lots of cars on the screen. Overall gaming performance is good to very good. Beach Buggy for example only shows some rare, slight stuttering.
    You should keep in mind though, that there are quite some games not available for BB10 QWERTY phones, especially some strategy and extensive 3d games. Neither the Q10 nor the Q5 are real gaming machines after all. So if you are really into gaming, you might consider either getting a Z10 or even better a Z30.

Having said that, the gaming situation for the new keyboard devices is much, MUCH better than it ever was on the legacy phones.

Posted via the awesome Blackberry Q10
    12-19-13 09:25 PM

They run smoothly but it looks slightly awkward with the 1:1 screen ratio.
    12-19-13 09:30 PM
    I'm asking you'll because I want to know how smooth the games work, bbworld doesn't help with that

As stated both the games you asked about run 'smooth' on my Q10.

I was just saying since you haven't received the phone yet maybe you would want to browse some of the titles that'll be available to you.

In a way that does help you because you can see more users reviews there than you're going to get here.

But in any event I hope you find the answers you're looking for.

Posted via CB10
    12-19-13 10:34 PM
    I've played Real Racing 3 on mine, and it works just as well as it does on my Z10.

I deleted the game though, because playing that type of game on the Q10 just isn't fun. It's good for Ruzzle, Boggle, and games like that, but any game that's best played in landscape mode (like Modern Combat 4) won't be good on the Q10. They're playable, but it's not as fun as it could be. So I play those games on my Z10.

As far as 4G.. mine lasts on 4G LTE all day. I connect to WiFi whenever possible. But the Q10 battery life in general is very good. If I'm just doing texting, BBM, some Twitter, web browsing and some calls (not more than 10 minutes or so), then my battery will last over 24 hours for sure.
    12-19-13 11:11 PM
    I don't do a lot of gaming but I've been downloading the freebies for app world's xmas thing, and I've been playing Need For Speed Undercover from my Q10 using the micro HDMI out to a 47" TV. Works flawlessly. Given how 3D that title is, I'm pretty sure it can handle itself well enough. Haven't tried using any Android ports though.

Posted from BitPusher's Q10
    12-20-13 01:54 AM
    I really appreciate that info thanks, I'm going to get one after Christmas

update on Battery life, Last night when i went to bed, my phone was at about 70%, close to 9 hours later, it is still at 64%, so there is no real drop overnight.
    12-20-13 08:06 AM
    I can only talk about Real Racing 3, you'll get stuttering during starting laps of larger races, when there are lots of cars on the screen. Overall gaming performance is good to very good. Beach Buggy for example only shows some rare, slight stuttering.
    You should keep in mind though, that there are quite some games not available for BB10 QWERTY phones, especially some strategy and extensive 3d games. Neither the Q10 nor the Q5 are real gaming machines after all. So if you are really into gaming, you might consider either getting a Z10 or even better a Z30.

Having said that, the gaming situation for the new keyboard devices is much, MUCH better than it ever was on the legacy phones.

Posted via the awesome Blackberry Q10
    Yeah but I'm not really that much of a big gamer just if board once in a while,I'll be using more of bbm and emailing, and does it show 16:9 aspect ratio on the hdmi screen?

12-20-13 09:32 AM