What is the best screen protector I can currently buy for my Q10? A link would be nice too. I would prefer a US based store.

Posted via CB10
    08-21-14 04:24 AM
    The Blackberry brand are the best fit and available from the CrackBerry store.

Posted via CB10
    08-21-14 04:50 AM
    Sadly, there are no tempered glass protectors on sale anymore. Any recommendations on which and where to buy a good tempered glass protector?

Posted via CB10
    08-21-14 05:48 AM
    Sadly, there are no tempered glass protectors on sale anymore. Any recommendations on which and where to buy a good tempered glass protector?

Posted via CB10
    They're available on ebay. I got mine from ebay from a Hong Kong supplier. Cost less than US$10. Haven't installed it yet since I just got my Q10 last month and immediately purchased the official BlackBerry Q10 hard shell case which includes a screen protector.

I'll just install the tempered glass screen protector when the screen protector I have currently on the phone is all scratched up.

Posted via CB10
    08-21-14 06:23 AM
    PayPal is a no-go for me.

Posted via CB10
    08-21-14 06:45 AM
    Great Shield by far make the best screen protectors!
    08-21-14 06:56 AM
    Clarivue XT Glass. It is also the most expensive.
    08-21-14 07:13 AM
    Think I will try the Clarivue
    Does it really hold well with just static though??
    Posted via CB10
    Last edited by lustekarlis; 08-21-14 at 07:31 AM.
    08-21-14 07:19 AM
    I got a tempered glass from China for less than $5 shipped. Love my phone even more now. If it isn't tempered, it's obsolete.

Posted via CB10
    08-21-14 07:42 AM
    I just have a matte screen protector from ebay I bought for a dollar.

I honestly do not get why anyone would pay upwards of ten dollars for a "brand name" screen protector. It really just feels the same to me.

I have bought a Martin Shields screen protector once. It was overpriced and it did not fit the screen properly.

Posted via CB10 using Blackberry Q10
    08-21-14 09:38 AM
    @lustekarlis: Low tack adhesive is also used. Combined with static cling, the hold is excellent.

@skstrials: It appears that you have not yet tried a tempered glass protector. The feel is far superior to even the best of what you may have used in the past.
    08-21-14 10:25 AM
    Tempered glass is great if you like clear finish screen protector.

But if you have been using private/matte screen protectors, there is no tempered glass option for those.

Posted via CB10 using Blackberry Q10
    08-21-14 11:11 AM
    Purchased from Amazon "PThink 0.3mm Ultra Thin Tempered Glass." Made in China, but seems to do well.
    08-21-14 02:11 PM
    I need screen protector for Q5 there are few scratches tht have come but still looks new.

Where can I get one I am located in india

Posted via CB10
    08-21-14 02:25 PM
    I have been treating my Q extremely well but 2 times, in a hurry, I put it in my pocket with my car keys literally for 5 seconds and now I got 1 rather deep scratch and 2 more minor ones. That is why I want a tempered glass protector.

Posted via CB10
    08-21-14 03:08 PM
    Hi, I got mine from ebay. Search for Hot Explosion Proof Tempered Glass LCD Screen Protector Film for BlackBerry Q10. From seller applegaga.

I like to use mine naked many times and this protection is a must have.
    08-21-14 03:28 PM
    Hi, I got mine from ebay. Search for Hot Explosion Proof Tempered Glass LCD Screen Protector Film for BlackBerry Q10. From seller applegaga.

I like to use mine naked many times and this protection is a must have.
    Just found out I have that same brand as you posted. Got it the other week but haven't had time until today to go to a kiosk and have it installed. I had the film screen protector that came bundled with the official BlackBerry Q10 hard shell removed and the tempered glass installed.

What a difference! Screen sensitivity remains and fingers slide more smoothly over the screen. Fingerprints don't adhere as easily as on the film screen protector.

Definitely worth the money!

Posted via CB10
    08-22-14 12:21 PM
    Mine is tempered glass. The seller advised me to buy the tempered one than a regular screen protector. Got mine after buying the phone.
    08-24-14 02:46 AM
    This is what I have on my wives and my q10's.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00EO9...UvbUpU10753939

Posted via CB10
    08-24-14 03:01 AM
    Don't waste your money on screen protection for the Q10.. I have had this beast for over a year now with no case no nothing.. it has been dropped,kicked, slid on gravel and concrete and it has 1 slight scratch on the screen! Toughest damn phone I've ever had!

Posted via CB10
    anon(4077577) likes this.
    08-24-14 08:45 AM
    I use TechPro Tempered Glass and LOVE it! Easy to put on and no compromise to clarity and feel of real glass.

Posted via CB10
    08-24-14 09:03 AM
    Another Tempered glass screen saver advocate here, picked one up for my q10 and the wife's S3mini on recommendation here, Absolutely Brilliant, will most certainly get another, and the same for what ever the wife gets next,
    For years i have used the one that comes on the screen from the factory, just snipping the corner tag off, of all the clear film protectors they are the best (provided they don't print icons on them! ;-) ) but after a year mine was So matte and scratched was making it a pain to use,
    surely if you have a googe/bing/alternative search you'll be able to find a seller with one?? mine was an ebay one, cost me less than �5,
    08-24-14 11:28 AM
    Don't waste your money on screen protection for the Q10.. I have had this beast for over a year now with no case no nothing.. it has been dropped,kicked, slid on gravel and concrete and it has 1 slight scratch on the screen! Toughest damn phone I've ever had!

Posted via CB10
    That's good to know. But after getting tempered glass protection for my Note 3 and my Q10, I feel it's worth the small amount of investment, from $10-$15 these days from ebay.

Fingerprints tend not to accumulate as quickly as with a bare screen. That alone, for me makes it worth the extra expense.

Posted via CB10
    08-25-14 10:43 AM
    I don't know about "best" but I spent so long trying to get exactly the right one, I just decided to go with a cheap one anyway and improve it later - a sickener if I'd waited too long and scratched it.

In the end I went for these:

4 X Clear Matte Screen Protector Cover for Samsung Galaxy Q10 UK | eBay

The end result is good enough for me, although at 0.99p for 4 there are a couple of drawbacks:

1) When you apply the shield, you have to align the curved top edge instead of the straight bottom edge, which would make things easier

2) The stickiness of the tab you use to pull off the top of the film when it's in place isn't sticky enough. This meant that the tab came off and I had to tease the top film off with my fingernails spoiling a near perfect fit.

Takes a bit of care to apply, but you get 4 goes at it, and it certainly wasn't as disastrous as this unfortunate lad:

09-03-14 06:15 PM
    TechPro for the Q10 is still available on Amazon for $11.99. It's a tempered glass screen protector and the best screen protector I've seen.

Eric
    09-05-14 11:34 AM
26 12