Hi all,

I have recently bought a used Q10, at initial usage it worked so perfect and smooth. But after using it a day, it showed me this problem that eventually drops the signals and refuses to detect the sim card. when i restart it few times it happens to accept the sim card and eventually drops again in few hours.

I got it checked up for hardware errors, the tech guy replaced sim card slot. the phone worked fine for a week or so, then again was the same case. sometimes it says sim card not detected sometimes says technical problem.

Any idea what the problem really is?
    03-14-16 11:22 AM
    Have you tried several other sim cards?
    Sometimes it's just bad old card.
    And was it micro from the start or have you cut it from big one?
    03-21-16 06:54 AM
    yeah i have tried.. its same problem with all of them..
    Although the device is not network locked, it often says that sim card blocked. Says sim card blocked in hub and says unlocked in settings at the same time.

And yeah these are all default micro sims.. not cut from big ones.. infact one that i tried was also cut from regular one, so statistically ive tried both.. no luck..
    03-27-16 03:38 PM
    If hub and settings give different information it could be bb10 issue because at some point in time device was unlocked. Try to reload OS.

Q10
    03-27-16 05:02 PM
    Your sim has destroyed pins in sim slot ! ? (bad cut of sim card can do this)
    03-29-16 01:37 PM
    If hub and settings give different information it could be bb10 issue because at some point in time device was unlocked. Try to reload OS.

Q10
    bb10 os sucks u know!! os needs some real fixings! device is real good but os is not that good.

ive tried reloading OS but no success yet!!
    03-29-16 01:56 PM
    no! how can this be anyhow temporarily corrected by restarting device? because after restarting device 4-5 times will eventaully result in restoring signals.. but not for that long.. it will hardly stay 30 minutes..
    03-29-16 01:58 PM
    I have this issue every once and while on my Z30. I push my sim card in and out a few times and it seems to solve the problem.

Posted via CB10 
    03-29-16 02:04 PM
    bb10 os sucks u know!! os needs some real fixings! device is real good but os is not that good.

ive tried reloading OS but no success yet!!
    It sounds as if your problem is hardware related. Take it to a shop and have the Sim Slot inspected and repaired.

Posted using a Q10, 10.3.2.2474.
    03-29-16 02:07 PM
    bb10 os sucks u know!! os needs some real fixings!
    Valid for every OS lol

Q10
    03-29-16 04:13 PM
    Already did! the tech guy replaced sim card slot on phone.. this corrected the problem for some time (like one week or so) then again out of no where the problem revived! (take note here that no physical changes were made during this usage, the same sim card was being used for 7-8 days and suddenly it dropped signals.)
    I guess this is software issue!!
    04-01-16 01:12 PM
    Already did! the tech guy replaced sim card slot on phone.. this corrected the problem for some time (like one week or so) then again out of no where the problem revived! (take note here that no physical changes were made during this usage, the same sim card was being used for 7-8 days and suddenly it dropped signals.)
    I guess this is software issue!!
    It may be an antenna issue. Perhaps the connection from the board to the antenna has become separated.

Posted using a Q10, 10.3.2.2474.
    04-01-16 01:34 PM