All day today I've been receiving the same texts over and over again. It started with one person who I was texting with but it has taken over a few other conversations as well. When he sent me a screen shot of the conversation from his phone it showed the normal conversation, but from mine it just showed the last message he sent coming up over and over again. This is super annoying. All of the people it's currently happening with are on Iphones. Anyone know what's up with this?

Posted via CB10
    05-05-15 05:00 PM
    All day today I've been receiving the same texts over and over again. It started with one person who I was texting with but it has taken over a few other conversations as well. When he sent me a screen shot of the conversation from his phone it showed the normal conversation, but from mine it just showed the last message he sent coming up over and over again. This is super annoying. All of the people it's currently happening with are on Iphones. Anyone know what's up with this?

Posted via CB10
    Out of curiosity, what carrier do you have? I was getting duplicate texts (sometimes triplicate) from my girlfriend. Was happening on the Z10. When I switched to iPhone, it persisted.

I'm not sure if it's an OS problem (She's on a Windows Phone) or a carrier problem tho.
    05-05-15 05:44 PM
    I'm on T-Mobile. I've had several problems lately that I feel like the 10.3 OS upgrade may help, but I doubt it's coming to T-mobile users anytime soon.

Posted via CB10
    05-06-15 01:49 AM