I have taken over 300 pictures with my Q10, and I have it set to store them on my media card. I used to be able to see all of the pictures I had taken in the native Pictures app, but all of a sudden the media card pictures don't show up there anymore. They are also not uploading automatically to Box anymore. Now, when I load up the Pictures app, it says "No pictures or videos -- Use the camera to take pictures or videos." If I go into the File Manager, I can see the image files are there but the thumbnails do not display (I have to touch the missing thumbnail to see the actual image in preview).

I have tried turning the phone off and on a few times, and once the pictures came back for a while but now they are gone again. I even did a battery pull, and my icons are moved out of their folders to random screens and placements -- ANNOYING!

Has anyone had either of these things happen before? Any advice?

Thanks in advance.
    08-05-13 08:27 PM
    May be a bad card, try pulling card with phone on, wait 20 seconds and reinsert...Do Not Pull Battery With Phone On. Hard on the operating system...these are different than legacy devices
    I have taken over 300 pictures with my Q10, and I have it set to store them on my media card. I used to be able to see all of the pictures I had taken in the native Pictures app, but all of a sudden the media card pictures don't show up there anymore. They are also not uploading automatically to Box anymore. Now, when I load up the Pictures app, it says "No pictures or videos -- Use the camera to take pictures or videos." If I go into the File Manager, I can see the image files are there but the thumbnails do not display (I have to touch the missing thumbnail to see the actual image in preview).

I have tried turning the phone off and on a few times, and once the pictures came back for a while but now they are gone again. I even did a battery pull, and my icons are moved out of their folders to random screens and placements -- ANNOYING!

Has anyone had either of these things happen before? Any advice?

Thanks in advance.
    08-05-13 09:04 PM
    Thanks. I synched my device with my computer via BlackBerry Link, and the pictures are magically back. Not sure why or how long they will stay this time. I will give your advice a try if/when they disappear again.

Posted via CB10
    08-05-13 10:59 PM