I've installed it, for the most part works well and it's great to see a glimpse of some really cool features coming in the official release.

However, I want to go back to the stock OS and can't work out how. The 'Reload Device Software' function in Link doesn't work.

Should I just run an earlier leak autoloader? Which would be the best?
    08-07-13 01:07 AM
    Phone working perfectly!
    Loving 10.2.0.1047. At first what's app updates were not appearing in the Hub- solved itself in 12 hours.

I just wish they had kept it consistent with the Black theme...hopefully they do in the official release.

Highly reccomend it!

Posted via Blackberry Q10 Smartphone
    Hi Arjun,

How much time it took for OS loading and restoring?

thanks
    08-07-13 05:04 AM
    Hi Arjun,

How much time it took for OS loading and restoring?

thanks
    Less than 30mins in my case...

Posted via CB10
    08-07-13 06:31 AM
    Sure thing. Running the .1047 on my Q since this Weekend.
    Apart few very minor glitches, vey nice additions and the phone isnt buggy.
    And I'm waiting for future leaks to update again

Keep doing the good works the Elite team
    08-07-13 07:20 AM
    I had to do an actual battery pull last night. No fancy volume button resets for me. Tried to watch a youtube video of a tagged song through soundhound. After reset, no problem.
    08-07-13 08:57 AM
    I've installed it, for the most part works well and it's great to see a glimpse of some really cool features coming in the official release.

However, I want to go back to the stock OS and can't work out how. The 'Reload Device Software' function in Link doesn't work.

Should I just run an earlier leak autoloader? Which would be the best?
    Same here I also have tried the BB website but when i click on check for updates it won't let me it doesn't see a problem here it is
    BlackBerry - Software Updates - New Update Software for BlackBerry Smartphones - US
    the only way to do it I read it's by soft break it go down to post #16
    http://www.blackberryos.com/blackber...ck+Carrier%27s
    08-07-13 09:33 AM
    taking the plunge now, first time i'm loading a leak
    08-09-13 10:56 AM
    process wen't pretty smoothly.

Took about 15-18min from running the autoloader to the decide turning back on with 10.2, ran into a slight hiccup during set up when I couldn't get past the wifi screen, but somehow I got past it (still not sure how).

I did a few backups because I was petrified of losing my info, manually coppied all folder on both the device and the SD card to my computer, then 2 backups via link and checked the file size of both backups to make sure they matched and seemed like they were full back ups.

Restoring now...

Looks like i'm all set, still getting used to the use of white backgrounds, but i'll get use to it i'm sure, over all seems pretty awesome, now back to work.. i'll have to play with it after!
    Last edited by FCSC; 08-09-13 at 12:16 PM. Reason: update
    Suhailone likes this.
    08-09-13 11:31 AM
    It restored everything from the 10.1 backup when you installed the new one?
    08-09-13 04:36 PM
    Yes, I've upgraded to 10.2

Posted via Q10
    08-09-13 04:44 PM
    Those that have gone back to 10.1 can you please explain how you did it? Which version?
    08-10-13 03:49 AM
    I wouldnt recommend it. Why even leave a chance that her phone will be buggy and slow or have some other issues. It will turn her off from the phone and maybe bb10 altogether. I would say just update to the newest official OS and wait for 10.2 to be official as well. Theres already alot of cool features in 10.1 that she can get used to before the 10.2 version is released.

Posted via CB10
    I concur. By the time 10.2 is released officially, hopefully the bugs will be ironed out.
    08-10-13 03:54 AM
    I concur. By the time 10.2 is released officially, hopefully the bugs will be ironed out.
    Anyone know when the official release will be????
    08-10-13 08:10 PM
    Anybody can update us if the issue with "email wider than screen" has been fixed with the update?

Cheers

Posted via CB10
    08-10-13 08:25 PM
    Anyone know when the official release will be????
    Sometime between September and November - my sources tell me Canadian carriers begin testing in September.
    08-11-13 07:17 AM
    Updated 10.2 - reverted back to 10.1. 10.2 worked fine. Some nice refinements. But Skype not working was a deal breaker for me. I'm sure the next leak(s) will address the skype issue. Then I would upgrade again. For now 10.1.4583 is t e r r I f I c. I'd just wait a bit.

Posted via CB10
    08-11-13 10:40 AM
    I updated my Q10-running factory os 10.1.0.238 (using Wind Italy carrier by the way) yesterday using autoloader.exe , after extracting file given here http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...evices-835026/ .

I used my Toshiba Notebook(which I rarely use and you will understand why I state this later on) as my pc has not been working properly lately, and it is no longer 'reliable� when it comes to �such delicate� instalments that can sort of �brick a phone�!
    Now, after downloading the os (it took me almost 3 hours!)I then extracted it using winrar and followed the procedure here How to install a leaked OS on BlackBerry 10 | CrackBerry.com .
    Prior to the procedure, I did delete all apps/details/email accounts from Q10 and took off my SD card so to smooth the process.
    Must say a big thank you to user jogofeio in the forum who �pushed me� to do it and �jump� into it incurring into the prob of having a brick instead of a phone afterwards! This was my biggest fear! As I guess everyone�s fear as well!
    I also was advised to do a security wipe so to ease the process and not encounter any upgrading problems! It took about 20 minutes to my device for the security wipe, even if all I left it with were the �system apps� nothing more.

Si, I launched autoloader.exe (double click on it), then tuned off my BB, plugged it into my notebook and the led suddenly tuned green, it got a line saying �connected� or similar and lines on the autoloader screen where flowing smoothly as these should be..
    Left notebook �working its magic� and after a few minutes(just to be sure) checked back and I found notebook being on screensaver mode(sort of).. This shows I do not know much about factory settings of screen savers and all�. Had no clue it went there after a few minutes(checked settings and it was after 5 mins!)�Don�t know what I touched there, any key I could have touched caused autoloader to shut off immediately and that�s the scary part!
    I panicked badly! At the point, BB led had turned red blinking.. it was a �two short red blinks� type of blink.. Had no idea what to do.. It wasn�t turning on either.. So I just plugged it off and did a battery pull. I reinserted battery and-it did not start as it usually never does on my Q10(opposite to old legacy devices-I am coming from 9900!), which I considered a �good sign��
    So I re-opened autoloader.exe file, and plugged in shut off device.. it did sort of recognise it (that�s what it seemed to me!) immediately and autoloader started loading and BB led turned immediately green! It also seemed that autoloader started back where it sort of got interrupted.. But I might be wrong here.
    The process finished after a good 10 minutes and BB restarted� Must say initially, when setting up, it did a lot of checking, running around going nowhere, showing light purple background with that square rolling around.. Just had selected language at the time�.. It kind of seemed too much to me..and very slow� After over a half an hour settings were not reached, either Q10 main screen and all I saw what this square looking for settings and checking for updated software� I did a battery pull, turned on the device and everything run smoothly!

I did all the settings of BBAW apps manually, and later tried to restore from BB Link contacts and texts! Was scared it would have messed up new OS restoring!
    But it was successful at the end, got back my texts, contacts and other docs, even though must say this process kind of reloaded everything and this created a bit of �doubles/confusions� to previous set apps/accounts..
    All was sorted out at the end since I basically had to reinsert password and re-synch accounts and twitter accounts.

Been using it for a very short time since updating os and setting all apps etc�; but I must say OS 10.2.0.1047 works smoothly and pretty good on my Q10! Totally loving it! It was about that time Blackberry introduced notificvtions!!!
    This was my first ever download of a leaked BB OS version! Never ever used an autoloader before! And by the way, My BB still had factory os 10.1.0.238 which was basic as far as I could see! No complaints but this is ace!
    So I do recommend to do a security swipe before performing the upgrade and take off SD card!
    But that was my experience of new user to all this! Glad I tried though aside panicking when I involuntarily shut off autoloader!

Hope it helps anyone who might need it!
    08-11-13 10:55 AM
    thats totally awesome. ive been using for a bit now too and liking it alot....only thing is skype doesnt work on this leak but thats ok...i dont really skype.
    08-11-13 03:43 PM
    Installed and loving it - made the device so much better! Can't wait for future releases!

Posted via CB10
    08-12-13 01:29 PM
    myy bbm display pictures wont show up in 10.2 ???
    08-12-13 01:34 PM
    Anybody can update us if the issue with "email wider than screen" has been fixed with the update?

Cheers

Posted via CB10
    It hasn't been, sorry.
    08-12-13 05:54 PM
    Yes and totally worth it

Posted via CB10
    08-13-13 02:01 AM
    I haven't. I depend on my phone all day so I run the stock firmware that was at least deemed stable by BlackBerry themselves. I'll get the nice 10.2 features eventually, after all the kinks are worked out. It's not a bad thing, Q10 w/ 10.1MR is a pretty great device!
    08-13-13 02:30 AM
123 ... 345