I started life as a Blackberry user with the Pearl. It revolutionised my life. After that came the 8900 Curve, Torch, Bold 9900, Z10 (I still have) and 1 week ago the Q10.

I think the Torch was my least favourite of the assemblage. The Curve the undoubted favourite until the Bold.

I was seduced by the Z10 (and how could you not be) by the screen size and what promised to be a keyboard which could convert the died in the wool BlackBerry user from the physical keyboard addiction.

The z10 is without doubt an amazing phone-and I would have one over a iPhone or an Android device any day of the week-but alas (for me at least) there can be no substitution for a physical key board.

Hence the acquisition of the Q10. This is quite simply the best Blackberry I have ever had the pleasure to use. The typing experience trumps the Bold-and I do not find the smaller screen size the compromise I thought it would be. I actually prefer the smaller size-and I love that it is a "wolf in sheep's clothing"-the outward appearance of an old school device-with a state of the art OS lurking beneath. It is beautifully built and is an aesthtitc pleasure to behold. I don't know about you but there is something unspeakably souless about a blank sheet of gass (sorry Z10). I could go on-great battery life-vibrant screen (no real issue in sunlight) and sublime tactility. Smitten?-I think so.

Posted via CB10
    06-30-13 12:23 AM
    Great battery life on a Q10 is something BB did right.
    Harry_III_UK and yunique like this.
    06-30-13 03:50 AM