I have a Q10 it's Telus locked, I sent a request from my trusted UNLOCK code provider that I've been using for years for all my devices. So I'm just giving you folks the idea that I do know what I'm doing when it come to the procedure, anyway to make this post as short as possible the device ran out code entries. Its not that big a deal as I don't use it and had plans to sell it anyway. So does anyone have any idea as to how I get the device back to usable again, I know it says contact your service provider, I'm with Koodo but it's a TELUS device and I know these are sister companies.
    I'm looking for you people whom have had this problem already and got your device back up and running.
    Thanks in advance.

Via The Mini Beast Z10
    04-21-15 05:53 AM
    I have a Q10 it's Telus locked, I sent a request from my trusted UNLOCK code provider that I've been using for years for all my devices. So I'm just giving you folks the idea that I do know what I'm doing when it come to the procedure, anyway to make this post as short as possible the device ran out code entries. Its not that big a deal as I don't use it and had plans to sell it anyway. So does anyone have any idea as to how I get the device back to usable again, I know it says contact your service provider, I'm with Koodo but it's a TELUS device and I know these are sister companies.
    I'm looking for you people whom have had this problem already and got your device back up and running.
    Thanks in advance.

Via The Mini Beast Z10
    You know what you are doing. You wasted 10 attempts on a code that was wrong.

Hmmmmmmm. Kind of contradicting don't you think. You could try and contact BlackBerry to see if they would be willing to reset the lock counter. Won't be free if they do it at all.
    04-21-15 07:49 AM
    Not really as I read in other posts that if that ever happened it would just reset or go back to set factory conditions so I figured it's my property I didn't care if I tried it just out of curiosity.
    The device was not being used anyway, just figured I'd give this a shot just to find out what would really happen.
    Now I have someone interested in buying it and for some reason it just won't unlock.

Via The Mini Beast Z10
    04-21-15 09:13 AM
    You are SOL

Posted via CB10
    04-21-15 09:49 AM