Good luck.

Posted via a fully functioning Q10, 10.3.2.2474 ... Finally!
    Thanks...I think u too should make such decision...
    But its a fact that it oo regret just like u to jump to 10.3.2 from 10.2.x

Q10SQN100-3/10.3.2.2789
    10-02-15 04:10 PM
    Well, if the SIC multiwipe of your device followed by a reload of the OS with Link is not enough, there is still the second solution.

Just to be clear, with the first step, the phone has a new and fresh OS, with none of the "normalization issues" introduced by the update process.

So, the second solution, if you want notifications or ringtones with even higher volume, is to first get the audio files you used (or new ones). You can find them in the forum (already extracted from the OS, even old ones from BBOS). And then, use an audio tool like Audacity to batch increase the volume for all of them before putting them back.
    10-02-15 07:10 PM
    Well, if the SIC multiwipe of your device followed by a reload of the OS with Link is not enough, there is still the second solution.

Just to be clear, with the first step, the phone has a new and fresh OS, with none of the "normalization issues" introduced by the update process.

So, the second solution, if you want notifications or ringtones with even higher volume, is to first get the audio files you used (or new ones). You can find them in the forum (already extracted from the OS, even old ones from BBOS). And then, use an audio tool like Audacity to batch increase the volume for all of them before putting them back.
    Thank you, I have already downloaded Audacity. If I can find the time this weekend I will give that a try.

Posted using an almost fully functioning Q10, 10.3.2.2474.
    10-03-15 09:40 AM
153 ... 567