Is this happening to anyone? Any ideas for a fix?

I have an open ticket with BlackBerry but so far no solution.

The problem has been increasing from about once every few days to yesterday when it happen 4 times in one day.

I get a message saying that one of my 7 or so emails server stopped responding and it prompts me to re enter my email password.

The system is either not remembering it or actually I think it's corrupting it.

When I go to re enter the password and click on the "eye" which reveals what is in ther, it appears corrupted.

Any thoughts would be appreciated

Posted via CB10
    10-03-13 02:17 PM
    Hi Seabreeze101,

You're not alone. I've been having this problem for the past week or so, first with one email address, then with the other. At first I was doing the same as you, retyping my password (though I didn't think about actually looking at the password). A few days ago, I tried just turning the "Use push if supported" option off, then back on again and tapping "Save". So far so good, but I would still like to know why this is happening and hope that BlackBerry resolves the issue quickly.
    10-03-13 02:30 PM
    Thanks

I will. Try that.
    Hi Seabreeze101,

You're not alone. I've been having this problem for the past week or so, first with one email address, then with the other. At first I was doing the same as you, retyping my password (though I didn't think about actually looking at the password). A few days ago, I tried just turning the "Use push if supported" option off, then back on again and tapping "Save". So far so good, but I would still like to know why this is happening and hope that BlackBerry resolves the issue quickly.
    10-03-13 03:48 PM
    That would be funny (not) if it turns out it is related to push, which I think. BlackBerry invented, and which I love, but!!10 uses Active Sync which is Microsofts version......
    How weird/sad

Hi Seabreeze101,

10-03-13 03:50 PM