Having the cases of CrackBerry for my Z10, I am now waiting for these nice looking cases to come for the Q10.

Then, I probably will go for this for my Q10.
    05-28-13 12:06 AM
    I posted this in a similar thread -. So I had mentioned earlier I like my phone naked with a pocket pouch. I believe that everyone is different and requires different cases. I mentioned I use the pouch because I seem to drop my phones when rushing to get in or out of my truck, or when I have many things in my hand and so the pouch protects the screen in those situations.
    Well last night I was rushing to leave work, grabed my lunch box, keys, and BlackBerry 10 in its pouch to leave. I had too many things in one hand and dropped the phone. As I had said before the pouch is great for "Me" because of my habit of droping while on the run. The phone (in pouch) hit my computer chair, bounced up, hit the edge of my desk, then landed face down on the floor. The pouch did it job. No scratches on the screen, the back couldn't pop off, and protected the keyboard. This is why "I" prefer the pocket pouch folks. You have to be honest with yourself and think about how you have dropped phones in the past.

Always on my Q10!
    06-04-13 07:15 PM
    The Otterbox Commuter on my 9930 has done its job too many times for me to not considering putting a case on the Q10 (when I get it). Phone has hit the floor (linoleum and carpet), shared the pocket with loose change, and the phone looks like new while the case takes the abuse.

- Scott
    06-04-13 08:57 PM
    As great as the phone looks and feels without a case, i have to have something on to protect it. It's just too expensive to not have something on there. I dont like bulky cases either. Cases like the OEM BB Hard Shell are the perfect mix of style and protection. Not adding too much bulk while still keep the nice form of the phone. Also, i love have that BB logo on the back, so a case with a rubber edge and clear hard shell back, or the factory BB Hard Shell for my white Q10
    06-04-13 09:08 PM
    Just curious what percentage of you guys will be using your sexy Q10's without a case?

I always used my 9700, and 9900 with out any protective case, I don't know just felt right! , when I upgraded to my galaxy note, I bought a case for it because it felt to thin in my hands.. I've been using the Z10 caseless since I got it and love it that way, I've played with others Z10's with the otterbox and didnt like it.

So I'm 90% il be using my Q10 without a protective case for the full experience, how bought you?

Posted via CB10
    i use the swivel holster and bare phone for my q10, i tend to dislike skins/cases. my finace's z10 skin is slippery and makes it more prone to slips then if it was caseless
    06-04-13 09:08 PM
    Nvr used screen protector's on my BB's until the 9900. Just used the holster. Now I only use screen protector no case. I don't like the bulky feel & my Q is built like a tank anyway.

Posted via CB10
    06-04-13 09:18 PM
    If the OEM soft and hard shells for the Q10 are anything like the ones for the 9900, they should offer decent protection while looking good and keeping a slim profile.
    I use all of the oem products! I use the BlackBerry leather holster and BlackBerry soft shell case and both work perfectly! BlackBerry really put thought into their designs! The soft shell around the device slides in and out perfectly into the holster! The soft shell also keeps and maintains the slim profile without adding any bulk. The holster has the standby magnet in it and keeps the battery well managed with no power drain!

Overall I recommend the ishieldz screen protector, the oem softshell case and leather holster!

Posted via CB10
    06-04-13 10:01 PM
57 123