I've had my Q10 for over a year and all has been good syncing with my MS Outlook. Last week after a sync, all my contacts were gone. Did a restore of a backup and things were fine. The same happened with my wife's phone. Yesterday, both my daughter (Bell) and I (Telus) lost all of our calendar items. Did the reboot of computer and phone, took out the battery, cut the link to the Q10 and reconnected, rebooted, did a full system reset, did a full restore of a recent backup. Still nothing in my Calendar. Blackberry Link Outlook to BB settings are computer to device. Release: 10.2.1.2977 and OS Version: 10.2.1.3247

Anyone else having this problem? Any suggestions out there?
    09-30-14 10:11 AM
    It may be an overly simplistic question, but since you've taken so many other steps: have you confirmed that your Outlook connection is configured as visible in both the Contacts and Calendar apps?

Have you also reset all of the sync relationships in Link, disconnected your device and then tried to re-add all of the relationships?

Have you also looked to see if you've had any updates to Outlook recently? I know there were a few Office 2010 updates in the last batch of Microsoft patches.
    09-30-14 11:26 AM
    rthaonpm

Thanks for the reply. Yes, sometimes we have to ask the obvious questions.

I've reconfirmed the Outlook link. MS and MS Office updates come automatically. Cut the link from BB Link and the Q10, and then re-established the connection.
    09-30-14 11:44 AM
    It sounds like you have most of the basics covered. You may want to try uninstalling Link and re-installing a clean version from the BlackBerry website. I had an issue with Remote File Access about a year ago and after doing a complete clean install, the issue never came back so hopefully this will work in your situation as well.
    09-30-14 12:22 PM
    rthonpm, you were correct, there was really not much left to try. Your suggestion did the trick!!!!

I uninstalled BB Link - not a repair, but a complete uninstall, and then I reinstalled it. That fixed my problems.

Thanks again.
    09-30-14 06:18 PM