Q10 is more fluid?
Somehow after watching videos of Q10 and Z10 online I am convinced that the Q10 (Not the final version though) is much more fluid and responsive to swipes unlike Z10 (Final Version). Can't tell if it is the same for people who have bought the phone or had a hands on. Being in India I did not have the luxury so my conclusion is purely based on videos.
- 02-04-2013, 04:04 PM #3
The could be running different versions of beta software, or the Q10 has anything not needed for debugging turned off.Blackberry 10 > Windows Phone 7/8 > Blackberry 7 > WebOS > iOS > Android > Symbian > Meego
- 02-04-2013, 04:44 PM #4--------------------------------
Not sure what's worse - irrational fanboys who get hostile at any negative suggestion ... or the people who've moved onto another platform but feel the need to come back here because they get off on "educating idiots".
- By GameBredAPBT in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 15Last Post: 03-29-2009, 10:41 AM
- By neftv in forum AT&TReplies: 2Last Post: 01-21-2009, 02:47 AM
- By osubz in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 7Last Post: 12-05-2008, 03:19 AM
- By Paul Weinstock in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 11-20-2008, 11:59 AM
- By VStarkwell in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 7Last Post: 12-26-2007, 11:52 AM