I am brand new to this site, I have been an avid BB person starting with the Pearl. Now I have gone from the Torch to the Q10, and not
    that happy. I am sure this has been asked before, but can't find anything realted.

1. How do you save a text message on the Q10? (torch was easy...drop down menu then save)

2. After numerous tries, following the directions completely, I cannot assign a special ringtone to a specific contact. When I edit it allows me to set the ringtone, I hit the save. Then when that person calls I get the general ringtone................it doesn't work am I doing something wrong? Out of all of my contacts this one is the only one I want a special tone for, and it is frustrating that it is not working.

3. Pictures, after a certain amount of pictures..........the ones prior seem to disappear to some black hole somewhere...anybody else with these issues????

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    08-17-13 06:08 PM
    I have had my Q10 for a couple of months now, and I don't think you can save a text message. I think the best you can do is take a screen shot of it by simultaneously pressing the volume up and volume down buttons. If some one else knows how, I hope they respond.

Posted via CB10
    08-17-13 08:06 PM
    I have the black hole syndrome with my music too. I assume that there must be some simple way to find this stuff but I just don't know. Believe me, your gripes are going to grow as you go along. Its a great device and I love much about it but for now you have to put up with many shortcomings.
    08-17-13 08:20 PM