I'm seriously thinking about buying the q10 from Verizon at full retail.
    I'm the team leader at a car dealership and find myself way too much on my phone at times, (blame it on social apps) if I'm not closing out repair tickets or wrenching, I'm not making money!

I have an android and love all the apps etc... But it's killing my production. Since bb10 is lacking apps I think this will help me tremendously. I can also send text to my service advisor more quickly with the nice keyboard.

Has anyone here switch to the q10 and be more productive at work? How's the battery life? I use Google voice for texting, any good app for that?

Another option would be to use the q10 during work hours and switch back to my android after... Seems like the best of both!
    06-30-13 06:36 PM
    I hate to admit it, but I think I was more productive with my 8530. It didn't have all the bells and whistles. I wasn't all "Ooooohhhh Shiny" all day
    06-30-13 06:46 PM
    I too switched from an android phone (galaxy s2) and I am instantly more productive. I actually want to reply to emails and texts and now and I am not afraid to type out longer and more meaningful messages. I didn't use a lot of apps anyways so I don't feel much of a loss there, and the app selection will only get bigger. I'm not sure about the app you're talking about, maybe someone else can help you out with that.

The battery life is insane. I'm on AT&T in the philadelphia area, and all I can say is the battery life is ridiculous. Took the phone off the charger at 7:30am and it is now 7:50pm and I still have 75% battery left. I've been bbming and emailing and on this cb10 app all day. I don't understand how some people are reporting such bad battery lives, almost makes me think maybe some people are just trolling or they have defective units. My brother has the q10 as well and he too is very happy about the battery life.

One thing to watch out for if you do decide to buy this phone is the spacebar on some units are defective. The first couple units they gave me had a spacebar that does a kind of seesaw action, wobbling if you press on the sides. Luckily I knew about this and finally they brought a perfect q10 out for me. I am in love with this phone, as you can see from how long this post is, lol. Anyways hope you find the perfect device for you, good luck!

Posted via CB10
    06-30-13 06:56 PM
    Call me crazy, but I have the iPhone 5 and the Galaxy S4.

Picked up the Q10 a few days ago and I'm in love. I find it less distracting and more designed for what I use it for. I don't care about 3rd party apps whatsoever. That being said, most people are opposite when it comes to that.

This is my first blackberry too. Only complaint is typing thus far, but that can be expected since its been years since a had a phone with a physical keyboard.

Almost converted the girlfriend over too.

Posted via CB10
    Amy wineBerry likes this.
    06-30-13 07:03 PM
    I'm seriously thinking about buying the q10 from Verizon at full retail.
    I'm the team leader at a car dealership and find myself way too much on my phone at times, (blame it on social apps) if I'm not closing out repair tickets or wrenching, I'm not making money!

I have an android and love all the apps etc... But it's killing my production. Since bb10 is lacking apps I think this will help me tremendously. I can also send text to my service advisor more quickly with the nice keyboard.

Has anyone here switch to the q10 and be more productive at work? How's the battery life? I use Google voice for texting, any good app for that?

Another option would be to use the q10 during work hours and switch back to my android after... Seems like the best of both!
    "The Q10. For those who lack discipline in the workplace." That's basically what you're saying.
    Amy wineBerry likes this.
    06-30-13 07:45 PM