Hi All,

I've had a slight problem since I've owned my Q10 over the last year.

When I am in an open text message, if I hit the T button it takes me to the top of the text between me and the other person. While this is a great feature, I've notice that if I have a long and lengthy text conversation with someone (months and months worth of messages) it takes my phone a few minutes to respond and freezes my phone for a little bit.

I usually hit the T by mistake and I am left waiting to respond to someones message. This is especially irritating when it's a business related matter and they are expecting a quick response. My question is, is there a way I can turn off these shortcuts so it won't happen again?

Thanks.
    03-11-14 12:55 PM
    Does it takes minutes to respond (locking everything up, no swiping to hub or anything?) What OS are you running? I have seen it take 10-15 seconds but never minutes, even over a very lengthy message.
    dierre likes this.
    03-12-14 07:24 AM
    Does it takes minutes to respond (locking everything up, no swiping to hub or anything?) What OS are you running? I have seen it take 10-15 seconds but never minutes, even over a very lengthy message.
    This is unacceptable I believe there should be zero lag in something so simple as replying to an sms. The only fix I've seen for similar issues is deleting sms threads all together. That's cool I guess if you literally have 100 convos open but not with 10 this is really getting under my skin.

Posted via CB10
    03-12-14 08:40 AM