I am here at work, I received a text and while I was replying to that text I was reading the computer screen. Before I know it I look down at my phone my text was sent without spelling errors and without me even glancing at my phone while I was typing. I was like umm, I replied already! I then recalled when I am talking to someone I sometimes find myself replying to someone on my phone while keeping eye contact with that person and upholding the conversation. I know for a fact I cant do this on a vitural keyboard, I've tried. I just wanted to know how many others are there out like me.
    anon721037 likes this.
    04-14-14 11:07 AM
    My Z30 is pretty good at autocorrecting all my typos
    04-14-14 11:17 AM
    I don't know how people do that. I must be absolutely pathetic at typing lol, as soon as I look away from the phone I start typing all sorts of random, illegible cr*p

Posted via CB10
    04-14-14 01:14 PM
    I could do that with my old pearl and with regular number pads using T9, but ever with a small mobile qwerty. With swype yes but no idea how you could do that with the insane isn't if keys the q10 has haha

Posted via CB10
    04-14-14 02:30 PM
    Sounds like a proper touch typist to me
    04-14-14 03:09 PM
    I am here at work, I received a text and while I was replying to that text I was reading the computer screen. Before I know it I look down at my phone my text was sent without spelling errors and without me even glancing at my phone while I was typing. I was like umm, I replied already! I then recalled when I am talking to someone I sometimes find myself replying to someone on my phone while keeping eye contact with that person and upholding the conversation. I know for a fact I cant do this on a vitural keyboard, I've tried. I just wanted to know how many others are there out like me.
    I do that all the time. It impresses people but more importantly, they don't feel like I'm ignoring them when they talk with me unlike most people who try texting while in a real-life conversation and have their heads buried down in their phone.

Posted with my BlackBerry Q10.
    04-14-14 10:49 PM
    Yes I notice this sometimes , but I'm so use to checking it still amazes me.
    04-14-14 10:53 PM
    Can't do the same thing if I input Chinese

Posted via CB10
    04-15-14 01:12 AM