I'm having so many problems with my q10. I've only had it about 2 months.
    There was a new software update a couple days ago and since I downloaded it the problems are worse.
    I had reset my phone to factory settings.
    After the download, my email no longer worked and I couldn't connect to my home wifi .
    by doing the factory reset my email works now, but still can't connect to wifi, even though I have double and triple checked my password.

Also, when I type a text, if its longer than say 2 or 3 lines, I can no longer read what I'm typing...it doesn't scroll.
    Does anyone have any ideas how to fix either of these problems ?
    08-25-13 08:00 AM
    I'm having so many problems with my q10. I've only had it about 2 months.
    There was a new software update a couple days ago and since I downloaded it the problems are worse.
    I had reset my phone to factory settings.
    After the download, my email no longer worked and I couldn't connect to my home wifi .
    by doing the factory reset my email works now, but still can't connect to wifi, even though I have double and triple checked my password.

Also, when I type a text, if its longer than say 2 or 3 lines, I can no longer read what I'm typing...it doesn't scroll.
    Does anyone have any ideas how to fix either of these problems ?
    Hi!!! Welcome to CB!!!

What was the update? Was it carrier pushed or was it a leak?
    08-25-13 08:09 AM
    I don't know the answer to that ? I got a "software update" notification, so I did it. How do I tell if was carrier pushed or leaked ? my current software is 10.1.0.4181
    08-25-13 08:15 AM
    Text scrolling is a known issue. Set font size to 9 or smaller.

Cranky
    08-25-13 08:53 AM
    Hello. Im new here. I have a q10 issue that is driving me nuts. I couldnt update my bbm profile for a while and was advised to do a software update. The update was in my phone settings. After the update phone got worse, i could only use it with a wifi connection. Then almost all the features stopped working. I ws advised to do a security wipe which i did. The phone went back to its initial set up and i began following the steps as usual, it then came to a software update and i clicked ok, after that i have been stuck on a blank screen. I have done resets, tried to upload on blackberry link but it takes about 10 hours to download but never completes the download. I use a Mac, pleaseeeeee i need a solution because from all i have read i think my phone is bricked. All i see is a blank screen when the phone comes on.
    09-09-13 03:47 PM