So I've seen a number of postsout there showing the Q10 homescreen w/ a vertical row of unread message icons down the left side, bit like a mini-hub. How do.I get this? Is it a hub or main setting?

Phone's an SQL100-2, btw. Any help out there?
    06-23-13 03:38 PM
    You're probably refer to the Peek and Flow features of BB10. Feel free to Google. Or just slide and hold from the bottom of any screen but the hub itself.
    06-23-13 04:05 PM
    I think you are referring to the lock screen. Just lock the screen and wake it up by pressing any of the numbers on the keypad. It should show you the time and any unread notifications on the side.
    06-23-13 04:09 PM
    Are you talking about this?
    In order to get this, it was a mid swipe screen shot. Not a useful feature though. When you are in the hub, and click on a icon, it will get rid of the mini side bar and then you will have to swipe again to get all your accounts.

Q10 Home Screen with Hub Message Icons on Left Side-img_00000259.png

Posted via my Q10 via the awesome CB10 app!
    06-23-13 04:33 PM
    Oh I think it's an extremely useful feature. I swipe up toward the right, and hold my thumb, never letting go of the screen, then I can see all of my new notifications with the senders and the subjects. If I don't need to respond to those messages, I let go of the screen and get right back to the app I was in. There's no disruption or distraction from what I was doing prior to the notifications. Furthermore, the nice feature is that the new notification asterisks are now off, just a simple acknowledgement that I've seen the new messages.
    06-23-13 04:43 PM
    Thanks guys. I was hoping that was possible in regular unlocked mode, but yes I see it's not making sense.
    06-23-13 04:46 PM