02-02-13 06:58 PM
    Ha, its happening sooner than I thought.

In an earlier Q10 post, I predicted that it would be the Q10 that the reviewers would proclaim as "the real BlackBerry".

It just makes so much more sense.
    02-02-13 07:49 PM
    Ha, its happening sooner than I thought.

In an earlier Q10 post, I predicted that it would be the Q10 that the reviewers would proclaim as "the real BlackBerry".

It just makes so much more sense.
    Well, sure, and as it should be. That's because the Q10 caters to BB's core user base, who are accustomed to the QWERTY keyboard. It is those devices that should've gotten the most love when developing the new platform. At this point, the Z10, imho, is a non-factor to people who have long since made the switch to Android. The BB loyalists will be the one to either experiment with the full touch device, or return to the comford of using the keyboard
    02-02-13 07:54 PM
    Well, sure, and as it should be. That's because the Q10 caters to BB's core user base, who are accustomed to the QWERTY keyboard. It is those devices that should've gotten the most love when developing the new platform. At this point, the Z10, imho, is a non-factor to people who have long since made the switch to Android. The BB loyalists will be the one to either experiment with the full touch device, or return to the comford of using the keyboard
    I think by now we get your opinion that nobody else will look at an all-touch bb10 since you spout the same old stuff in practically every post even if it is no more correct in this one than any other.
    Bbnivende and cjcampbell like this.
    02-03-13 07:14 AM
    What is a BB loyalist anyway . Frankly, some of the phones they continue to use are so outdated and so tiny that they can barely be called smartphones. These folks may not upgrade unless their phone breaks. And if their phone breaks they may just base their decision on cost. The loyalist is BB user who constantly upgrades to the best phone available from BB knowing they could have an Iphone etc.

A lot of Blackberries are used by employees and they are not loyalists. Corporate / government replacement plans will definitely be a factor . I think that the corporate sector will want to upgrade to Q10's to a greater degree than the consumer market. Blackberry figures that the Z10 will outsell the Q10 by a factor of 2 to 1 ( maybe 3 to 1) but that still makes the Q10 a very viable phone in a market not shared with any other manufacturer.
    Last edited by Bbnivende; 02-03-13 at 12:49 PM.
    02-03-13 09:42 AM
    I think by now we get your opinion that nobody else will look at an all-touch bb10 since you spout the same old stuff in practically every post even if it is no more correct in this one than any other.
    +1
    02-03-13 10:35 AM