- 02-02-13, 07:54 PM #3
- 02-03-13, 07:14 AM #4
What is a BB loyalist anyway . Frankly, some of the phones they continue to use are so outdated and so tiny that they can barely be called smartphones. These folks may not upgrade unless their phone breaks. And if their phone breaks they may just base their decision on cost. The loyalist is BB user who constantly upgrades to the best phone available from BB knowing they could have an Iphone etc.
A lot of Blackberries are used by employees and they are not loyalists. Corporate / government replacement plans will definitely be a factor . I think that the corporate sector will want to upgrade to Q10's to a greater degree than the consumer market. Blackberry figures that the Z10 will outsell the Q10 by a factor of 2 to 1 ( maybe 3 to 1) but that still makes the Q10 a very viable phone in a market not shared with any other manufacturer.
Last edited by Bbnivende; 02-03-13 at 12:49 PM.
- By duckduke in forum News & RumorsReplies: 12Last Post: 04-18-11, 05:02 PM
- By b_rhyno in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 25Last Post: 01-28-11, 09:53 AM
- By Tiassa in forum BlackBerry Pearl FlipReplies: 4Last Post: 10-15-10, 12:18 PM
- By yester18 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9650Replies: 19Last Post: 06-24-10, 09:46 AM
- By irockstar661 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 3Last Post: 10-10-08, 11:34 AM