- 01-30-2013, 09:53 PM #2
According to this video, the frets are stainless steel, so I assume they're durable.
They mention the frets at 3:43
all smartphones are tools.
android = 48pc tool set (you"ll eventually find the tool you need, but some assembly required)
iphone = swiss army knife (most of the tools you need in a small, simple to use package)
blackberry = adjustable wrench (sometimes all you need is a wrench)
windows phone = bionic wrench (its different....but it works)
- 02-24-2013, 06:04 AM #5
There are even more videos where Blackberry reps telling the interviewers about the Q10 construction. Both the outer frame as well as the frets are made of stainless steel. So for the frets, you most likely won't see the color come off.
And yes, the 9900 are bendable. Mine are still in good condition, however if you closely press them with your fingernail, you'll see they aren't made of a solid material but rather plastic.
- 02-24-2013, 05:51 PM #6
they are stainless. I had a 9000 or 9900 or two that had cracked frets. Vertical crack on fret caused by the smiley bend I guess. These will be more sturdyPhones:
Nokia 5110>Nokia 3360>Siemens C56>Moto RAZR>LG Chocolate>Pearl 8100>Bold 9000 >Pearl 9100 + Bold 9900 > iPhone 4S+ Z10 + Bold 9000
16GB Playbook> Playbook 32GB
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE SEXY GIRLS IN YOGA PANTS CHANNEL
- 02-24-2013, 09:12 PM #8BGK
libertybk on Twitter
- By bacon.jay in forum BlackBerry Bold 9650Replies: 0Last Post: 04-24-2010, 10:11 AM
- By jpkirkpa in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 1Last Post: 01-13-2010, 09:54 PM
- By PurpleSwordfish in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 5Last Post: 01-12-2010, 06:30 AM
- By Droid800 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 12Last Post: 01-03-2010, 12:45 AM
- By dhamzah in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 9Last Post: 03-19-2009, 01:45 AM