Hi there,

I have just upgraded to a Q10, love it, but am having an issue with my emails disappearing off my handset.

We have our works e-mails through Rackspace which are redirected to my Microsoft Outlook, POP3.

The e-mails come through fine but randomly disappear off my phone, even if they haven�t been opened on either phone or PC.

All my sent e-mails are still on the phone but my Inbox is empty.

Does anyone know why it deletes all my inbox? I thought they were meant to stay on the handset for 30 days.

Sorry if I am been thick, I have had a 9780 for a couple of years and never had any issues with this, but I am not very tech savvy.

Thanks for any ideas�
    05-21-13 03:43 AM
    There was a similar thread last week. I don't know if they solved the mystery.

Is the date and time set properly on the phone in case that is causing deletion of old emails?

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 06:22 AM
    I am having the exact same issue. one store told me I should delete my email account and reload. another told me it is a software problem and I need to upgrade to the latest software. neither of these things have helped. have you had any helpful replies to your request for help?
    10-02-13 11:27 AM
    Mine randomly deletes all my emails. I go to delete one email and then next thing I see is that all my emails dissappear from my handset and also from my yahoo account. This happened to me twice already. Kind hard to trust my q10 as far as keeping my emails.

Posted via CB10
    10-02-13 12:54 PM
    If you had a previous phone and did not security wipe it prior to selling it or giving it to a new user, it may be the old phone fetching the emails. I remember a poster that was complaining about missing and read emails and it was traced back to his old BlackBerry phone still connected to the email account.
    10-02-13 12:55 PM
    Posted via CB10
    10-02-13 10:28 PM
    Yes that could be the case as I often switch between phones but I why would it delete my emails from the yahoo sever

Posted via CB10
    10-02-13 10:30 PM
    Yes that could be the case as I often switch between phones but I why would it delete my emails from the yahoo sever

Posted via CB10
    If it is an old phone causing the problem, change your Yahoo password and any old devices will no longer have access to the Yahoo mail.
    10-07-13 05:56 PM