- CrackBerry Abuser
- 347 Posts
Q10 - Creating Groups in Contacts
On my trusty Bold, I could create Groups in the Contacts. This came in very handy for sending out a Group email instantly.
I can't see how to do this on the Q10.
Can someone show me how to do this ?
- 07-16-13, 09:48 PM #2Need an app for your blog/business or want some BB10 coding help? PM me for rates
OSBB - For Devs, by Devs. : OSBB Forum on CrackBerry : Create OTAs with Dropbox : Unlock your Escreen : BB10 Escreen Unlock App : Hybriding Basics : Custom PB Browser Homepage : BB10 on PlayBook (depreciated) : BB Github Contributors : SKBR : Restoring after Downgrading : BB10 Leak Checking App (leakCheck)My Apps in BlackBerry App World - Proceeds pay for diapers
- 08-01-13, 10:52 AM #6
This removal of groups in contacts is inexplicable IMHO. This was a crucial part of working efficiently with BlackBerry, something that I always appreciated about the platform. I'm guessing that they didn't have the time to add this feature back in when they re-wrote the operating system from the ground up. I'm hopeful it will return before too long.Verizon
- By Hatevolved in forum BlackBerry Q10Replies: 3Last Post: 07-21-13, 08:52 AM
- By double_fault in forum BlackBerry Q10Replies: 2Last Post: 07-16-13, 09:46 PM
- By kennk200 in forum BlackBerry Q10Replies: 1Last Post: 07-16-13, 08:42 PM
- By mkg1425 in forum BlackBerry Q10Replies: 4Last Post: 07-16-13, 08:36 PM